Introducing Myself

Options
Hi I'm Sarah from New Zealand. Can't wait to get a little bit more in shape.

SW: 142lb (about two weeks ago)
CW: 136lb
GW: 124lb (after that maintain the new weight).

I am 5'3" (159cm tall) and 142lb put me just into the obese category - like I was going to let myself stay like that - no way!

Replies

• nyhajni
    nyhajni Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I am Hajni from NY. 5.4"
    Due to stress, I put on 15 lbs in a very short period of time. I would like to get back to my 140-142.

SW: 157.2 (this Monday)
    CW: probably the same, I weigh in on Mondays.
    GW: 140

My plan is to do some form of exercise every day. Some days it is in a gym and sometimes it is at home.
  • DaisyGrammy
    DaisyGrammy Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm Becky. I'm 52 years old and excited about taking control of my weight!
    SW: 220
    CW: 213
    GW: 170

I'm a Grammy of 4 little ones all under the age of 2 and a half! Our family has another grandbaby due this Christmas season so this goal is perfect! I'll be in top shape! ha ha
    I live in Utah, I love my family and being happy!
    Glad to be doing this with others and supporting eachother!

:smooched:
  • ChocolateSnowflakex
    Options
    Hi I'm Megan from Scotland :)

SW: 174
    CW: Probably the same only started truly on Monday
    GW: 130
  • DaisyGrammy
    DaisyGrammy Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Welcome Megan! It will be fun to do this together!
  • blankney94
    Options
    Nice to meet everyone! :) I see we are doing weigh in on Tues. Because I'm on New Zealand time, I'll likely be the first to post each time. Nothing like a bit of pressure aye! All good.

Sarah
  • hotrodbabe51
    Options
    My name is crystal. From sunny California!

Sw-142
    Cw-133(as of sunday)
    Gw- 115

Good luck to everyone i know we can all get to our goals!!
  • kalisonh
    kalisonh Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Kristy from Australia. I have 2 children, 8 and 6. I've just re-started with MFP. Have gotten into bad habbits since I was diagnosed with a heart condition (used it as an excuse I guess). Wanting to get healthy and fit again.

SW-150
    CW-150
    GW-136
  • fitKT2B
    fitKT2B Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I am Katie from Ontario. I love going to the gym, weight lifting but am still overweight. I have changed my diet in the past 6 mnts to limit my carbs after seeing a nutritionist who thought I should accept my weight.

I have two boys-4yrs and 6yrs and work full time.

Hoping to get from 178 to 165 by Christmas. My current weight is 173.5. I hope to get lots of support here.
  • IKknoULuvNiesha
    Options
    Hello all.
    My name is Tinesha I am 20 years old and my goal is to lose the last 15 lbs.
    SW:159
    CW: 139
    GW: 125