Hello?

Options
faith_76
faith_76 Posts: 199 Member
Noticed nothing's been posted here for a while. So who wants to be real friends? Not the obligatory "good job" stuff but more like "hey! Why haven't you exercised in 3 days" or "did you survive the party without feeling bad the next day" or "how's the kids" stuff. You know, real life.
As for me, I'm 37 (crazy, these days I have to think about it), 3 kids, 11, 9, 5. Husband (so that's like having 5 kids), 2 boxer dogs, and 1 cat. I live in Illinois. Not Chicago. My dogs names are Roxie and Dog Vader. Vader is a little pain in the butt. I could make soo many dog shaming posters but I still kinda like him anyway.

Replies

• SmangeDiggs
    SmangeDiggs Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Can real friends still say WTG and awesome burn! If so im there, especially when you burn 400 calories with ''vigorous cleaning''
    Sarcasm aside i have no filter what i think i say, so need friends who can handle that style of support.

I'm 29, married, work full time, have 2 kids aged 2 + 8, my oldest is horrible and i can't wait until she is old enough to go to boarding school, although she is my greatest motivator to go to the gym, because its either that or start behaving like a poxy 8yr old girl myself. I live in australia originally from New Zealand.