syto5k.jpg
ju7lsm.jpg
2z8chtf.jpg
2djxocl.jpg

Replies

• Sheri869
    Sheri869 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Don't Forget to turn in your Points to your Team Leaders for the ENTIRE Week....(Monday Thru Sunday) - can turn in Sunday night or Monday sometime during the day....No Huge deadline this week - just get them in. Team Leaders Please Message me - like the weigh in's with everyone's totals for last week anytime Monday.

DON'T Forget...the Points ARE Continuous Throughout the Challenge (Mon-Sun) ....SO Make Friends With Them...;-) Come To Love Them EVERY Week!!!

And Yes the Challenge minimum for Workout minutes IS 20 consecutive each day - BUT if you do Under 30 at one time - you do NOT get the points for your 30 minutes...So Plan Accordingly!!!!

I think That's It....Do What You Can...KILL THE WEEK!! I Know You CAN!!!....Feel Free to leave questions here...I will be Totally Unavailable tomorrow so hopefully the team leaders can answer some questions....also feel free to message me...and I will get back to you as soon as I can with answers!!

GOOD LUCK WEEK 3!!!!!! GO STRONG!!!
  • hypallage
    hypallage Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Awesome week for dolphins again.... Top two spots & four in the top ten. Great team :). Thank you Sheri once again for the time & effort you put into this.
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Awesome week for dolphins again.... Top two spots & four in the top ten. Great team :). Thank you Sheri once again for the time & effort you put into this.
    All that "smack" talk got us FIRED up!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • usernamekelly1
    usernamekelly1 Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    I PMd Sheri earlier to clarify the Flexibility Part of this weeks challenge - I've had word back and it is 2 blocks of 7 mins (14mins) on 3 of the days... thought I'd put it in here, just in case anyone else had read it the same as I did at first, which was between 2-7 mins.
  • bellesouth18
    bellesouth18 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    I PMd Sheri earlier to clarify the Flexibility Part of this weeks challenge - I've had word back and it is 2 blocks of 7 mins (14mins) on 3 of the days... thought I'd put it in here, just in case anyone else had read it the same as I did at first, which was between 2-7 mins.

Thanks for clarifying. I thought the same as you at first. :flowerforyou:
  • jaajh
    jaajh Posts: 1,262 Member
    Options
    Thanks Kelly! Now off to change the post I put on our Sharks page! I read it like you did originally!!!
  • mahastidance
    Options
    CRAZY WEEK GONE BACK TO THE REAL DEAL.. THANKS SHERIE FOR YOUR HARD WORK ..... LETS DO IT DOLPHINS..:smile:
  • zzzzia
    zzzzia Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    To answer #4:
    My main goal with this challenge is to get below 210 (ideally in Onederland, but I need to stay realistic). I tend to get discouraged with #s, so my 2nd goal is to get back into running regularly and not get discouraged by how hard it is at the beginning. I don't want to quit as running brings with me so much joy. I just couldn't get back into it. But tomorrow (as it is already dark here) will be a new start!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    #4. Post a goal.

My goal is to eat VERY low to NO sugar. With this achieved I should lose 15 pounds!!
  • weefreemen
    weefreemen Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    #4 - Post a goal

I really want to start reducing my carbs a little every week. I have a pair of Karen Millen UK size 8 trousers that I would really like to be able to wear again. That is my goal for the challenge.
  • kvonjohn
    kvonjohn Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    #4-
    My realistic goal for this challenge is to move into the "overweight" designation. I know that there is much grief concerning the BMI chart but this is something that my doctor does track. So I am only about 5lbs away from "overweight" now, but I would like to be lower in that range and not so close to the obese line.
  • sanakesana
    sanakesana Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    #4- my realistic goal for this challenge is to be able to run for 60-75 minutes at a stretch and to lose about 8 pounds.
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,968 Member
    Options
    To answer #4: My goal is to get back to my goal weight 137 plus to finish my half marathon, Nov. 17! I have no problems running early but sometimes afternoon or evening runs are a challenge! :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • love9705
    love9705 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    #4- my realistic goal is to get back in a size 8/10 comfortably,
  • Artemis726
    Artemis726 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    #4 My goal is to be out of the 'overweight' range and into the average and healthy range for weight and BMI.
  • AshleyMeggg
    AshleyMeggg Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    My goal is to fit into a pair of jeans that I own that are just a bit too small.
  • lobstergirl
    lobstergirl Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    #4 I want to comfortably get back into my size 10 trousers!!
  • twinmom_112002
    twinmom_112002 Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    My goal is to drop my body fat.
  • xqueenbee24x
    xqueenbee24x Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    #4: My goal is to not get eliminated in the challenge and by sticking to the challenge ultimately reach my ideal weight loss goal. It was week 3 or week 4 of the last challenge that I got sick and ended up being eliminated BUT NOT THIS TIME!!!!! =)
  • pamcuster
    pamcuster Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    My goal is to find a way to integrate 'challenge mode' into everyday life...in other words, come up with a workable plan to maintain the weight loss/fitness level that I *know* I can achieve! Maintenance has been my nemesis! (Anybody with suggestions or advice? PLEASE send me a message!!!)