Christmas Goals!!

Options
Ok, ladies. It is just over 9 weeks until Christmas (holy cow I can't believe it!) and to beat the holiday pounds creeping on, I think we should all set goals for ourselves. I am hoping to be at/under 200 lbs by then and equals about 1.3 pounds per week. Other than that, I want to be working out 3 times a week. Are there any other goals you guys have? Are there tips or tricks for lightening up holiday meals or sneaking in workouts? I would love to get suggestions as well as to be and get encouragement. I know this can be a tough time of year to lose weight!!!

Hope you ladies have a great day!:happy:

Replies

• Artaxia
    Artaxia Posts: 185
    Options
    My weightloss has been slow. I'd really like to lose at least 10 lb by Christmas however 25 would make me so happy!!!
  • mommysaeth
    mommysaeth Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    My goal is to just stay in the habit that I have been in. Yoga in the morning, elliptical at Lunch at work. Simple, nothing special, and I'll see where I'm at for Christmas. I've already dropped about 2 pant sizes since I started MFP, and now I'm dreading going shopping again for new work pants and blue jeans.
    I'll start changing my goals when I plateau. I may have hit that now, but I'm not sure.