Great work!

Options
darkein
darkein Posts: 15 Member
I just have to say how excited I am about all of you working on losing weight together. I was scrolling down my news feed and pretty much everyone has done exercise and was under their limit for calories!

Keep rocking out those exercises! :happy:

http://blogdailyherald.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/3879-animated_gif-chuck_norris-dodgeball-thumbs_up.gif

Replies

• cassandraleah1990
    Options
    Having people on myfitnesspal has seriously made all the difference. It's awesome seeing all of these people all over the place all working towards a common goal: a healthier self. It is inspiring, motivating and all around awesome. I have felt so much better and more confident in myself this time around as I have people who can I hold myself accountable to. Awesome job everyone, can't wait to beat this thing together!
  • darkein
    darkein Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am glad cassandraleah. I have to agree. It really does make all the difference. :smile:
  • heatherrose86
    heatherrose86 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I agree! I love seeing how other people are doing and getting ideas from them. Creeping on their food diaries is a big plus, too! :) Mine's open for creeping also, I like being accountable.
  • polyolyver
    Options
    My food diary is also open to all my friends. And if anyone in this group is reading this and you're not my friend on here, please let me know or send me a request!

I haven't really been participating in this group because I haven't gotten in the habit of checking over here enough, and having some depression issues IRL, so I've been sorta skating through social things -- tracking every calorie, dammit, even though for the last month I'm at the same weight (went up, finally back down to the start, but haven't broken 300 - been ~301-305 for DAYS AND DAYS AND DAYS NOW. ARGH. I so badly want to see that damned 2xx on the scale!).

Also means I haven't been checking my news feed and sending encouragement as much as I've intended. Sorry. :( I'll try to be better about that, because you all deserve it. :)