advice?

Options
Hello everyone today is my first day on advocare it went well besides the taste of the fiber drink.. just looking for advice or any success stories??

Replies

• acosta02
    acosta02 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am currently on Day 12 with my husband and we are both doing great. I am down 8 lbs and he is down 16 lbs. I haven't measured in inches yet but I can definitely tell we are down a significant amount. Leave a little bit of your spark to mix it with your fiber drink, helps get it down easier. Also, gulp it as quickly as possible. The longer it stands the thicker it gets. Some people like to drink it through a straw, that didn't work for me, but you may want to try it.

Also, drink at least 100 ounces of water a day.
  • RioMike
    RioMike Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    If you have the citrus fiber drink, it might be tougher to drink than the peaches & cream flavor. Either way, mix it and drink it quickly, then follow it up with lots of water.

When you get into the Max Nutrition Phase of the challenge, you should notice an improvement in your energy levels (if you haven't already). As you probably know, the cleanse phase preps you for the nutrition phase. Good luck to you on the challenge!
  • lillivewire87
    lillivewire87 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    My distributor suggested using a 50/50 mix of fresh squeezed orange juice and water to get the fiber drink down...it worked wonders for me :)
  • Candiedginger
    Candiedginger Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm assuming you are doing the Cleanse not to the 24 day challenge yet>>> Correct? All the advise you are getting is great. I love the peach, Mix it will less water and drink it fast, then follow with as much water as you can. I love the spark. If you are not using the spark with the cleanse you are missing out on extra energy. 1 thing I know for sure if you follow the plan and stick to the program you life will be changed, all for the better. I'm