Group Member Attrition

Options
mdgivens
mdgivens Posts: 206 Member
Hey everyone,

I did a bit of number-crunching to try and get an idea of our group member attrition rate over time. And since I like to make numbers look pretty...

LZC9V5i.png

The x-axis represents the pages in our member list (currently at 10 pages of 164 members). I believe that the list is in chronological order of joining, so it serves as a fairly good timeline. The orange is the cumulative count of members who had joined during a particular "page", and the yellow is the cumulative number of members who joined during a particular page and have not logged in for 2 weeks or more.

Here are the raw numbers:

Page| Total Members| Total Lapsed Members| Attrition Rate
1 18 5 28%
2 36 10 28%
3 53 17 32%
4 70 24 34%
5 88 28 32%
6 106 33 31%
7 124 37 30%
8 142 38 27%
9 160 42 26%
10 164 42 26%

Sorry about the table formatting, copy-paste from Excel doesn't work so well.

If you have a moment, take a look at the members list. If one of the folks who hasn't logged in for a while is on your buddy list, maybe take another moment and reach out to them if you haven't already done so.

If you've made it to here, thanks for reading.

Replies

• ChasingKatie
    ChasingKatie Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Interesting, I love a good graph!
  • 808malia
    808malia Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Thank you Mike, for putting together such an elaborate graph for us! I know you must have spent a good amount of time number crunching and graph building. I sent out a few "nudges" to some of my buddies on the list as well :) Thanks for all your support, your the greatest!
  • m23prime
    m23prime Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Neat!

i shall start with the nudges...even though I am also really far behind on my gogrrls and attaboys.

(Sorry pals...I still believe in ALL of you...even if I haven't had the time to tell each of you recently!)