weekend challenge!!!

Options
briabner
briabner Posts: 427 Member
If you are like me I am sure we all struggle on the weekends with staying on point. I can't tell you how many times I do great during the week, loose weight on weigh in Friday all but to gain it right back because of a horrible weekend. So I am challenging everyone this weekend!!! The challenges are as follows...

1. Drink at least 8 glasses of water (64 ounces) or more each day of the weekend

2. Stay within your calories, if you do eat not the greatest at least try to have portion control.

3. Plan ahead - example if you know you are meeting friends for dinner look up the menu online before you go and know exactly what you will be ordering and record it on MFP before you enter the restaurant, and stick to what you picked out!

4. Try to get at least 20 minutes of exercise in

Hope this helps everyone. Would love to know how it works out for you and or who would like to join me on this challenge!

Replies

• flfi
    flfi Posts: 13
    Options
    I will join you. Haven't been very good today, so needed this x
  • Sarahkoolkatkitty
    Sarahkoolkatkitty Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'll join you. I've been doing okay this month, but this weekend my kids have a couple friends staying with us. Tonight they're baking and decorating Halloween cupcakes and tomorrow we're going trick or treating at the haunted house where the kids will decorate more cupcakes. They have been instructed not to offer me any. I'm in the final push of the month and would like to lose at least 5 pounds this month, sooo I have to be really good until my weigh in on the first.

Good luck everyone! We can do this!!