Christmas picture outfit

Options
ok so I know we are all going to get some of our weight off by Christmas but here is my question to everyone
have you got the outfit that you want to wear in the picture yet or will this be a reason to go get one and shine in it ?

Replies

• briabner
    briabner Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I will be holding out as long as possible to purchase what I will be wearing. If I continue loosing who I have been which is about 1-3 pounds per week then hopefully I will be down an additional size by Christmas.
  • miz_ppyn
    miz_ppyn Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I haven't even thought about that Christmas outfit, i will definitely be looking though as this weight slowly falls off....
  • WestCoastWild
    WestCoastWild Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    My siblings and I get matching fleece pajamas every year, so thats what Ill be wearing! Haha.
  • tinni0608
    Options
    I wore a dress in June of 2012 that I would really like to wear to a party on Christmas Eve. It barely zips and is uncomfortably tight but I think if I manage to lose 10 pounds or so it will fit nicely. A lot can happen in 55 days, right? :)
  • jobi1kanoobi
    Options
    Tonight I bravely tried on my beautiful blue dress that I want to wear to my works Christmas party. I never actually grew out of this due to the shape but when I put on this weight my boobs got so big they wouldn't stay in it! (so I guess I did grow out of it!) Tonight, it fits me again and I actually look good :) I'm not at my goal weight just yet but this definitely gives me the motivation I needed to keep going :)