The hybrid Dom/trainer

Options
You would think this would be more prevalent within the fet community. Fitness can be a very important element in many kinky activities and if we can have boot camp styled fitness programs with drill sergeant types as instructors, why not dungeon/gyms with Dom/Domme instructors? Maybe I need to develop this as a business model.

Replies

• richmondcowgirl
    richmondcowgirl Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    In my local area we actually have 3 well known Doms who are personal trainers. When I was regularly bottoming for one at least once a week we would go to the gym and workout. He would show me what I could do to work what muscles to hold specific poses without hurting myself and it encouraged deeper longer play sessions.

I also know several doms who have put their subs on strict diets. Sometimes that's good sometimes not so much. When the bottom asks how to change things they are unhappy with I support it. When a dom is just looking for one more thing to control there becomes issues and often times leads to shame eating.

As a Domme for my boy I don't make him workout or eat specific things (he's 6'3 & 185lbs) I do make sure he remembers to eat and that he takes his vitamins. As I agrue against forced diet I do agrue for forced vitamin regiment. My boy is a professional gamer (yes he gets paid to play games) and his diet isn't always the best. We actually realize he was malnourished when over 220lbs. On a vitamin regiment right for him (please contact your doctor), he lost weight and his body became solid. Hell the boy has a 6pack.

A kinky gym would be nice. Not having to explain bruises or why you are working out with an eternity collar and cuffs on.
  • strongheart145
    strongheart145 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Would love the idea of a Domme instructing me on my fitness. A kinky gym sounds like a great idea, where do I sign up for a membership? :)