For all you sexy MEN out there...today is YOUR day! 10/29

Options
garlic7girl
garlic7girl Posts: 2,234 Member
http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/fitness-and-health-norms-dont-get-too-worked-up-about-them/2013/10/21/ec31bac8-34e5-11e3-be86-6aeaa439845b_story_1.html

Men it is all about YOU today!!!! So, like the commercial says, "Do you feel tired all the time, no libido, can't keep it up and got a gut?!" LOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!
I don't know about you guys but I hate that commercial just as much as I hate the ones for women, "Do you feel FRESH today?" UGH!
Well, the bottom line is MEN to cure almost all the above you need to exercise! I believe as in my profile God made us for movement! So if you don't move then...you will fall apart basically! However, that is not what I like most from the article. What I liked was this: LOOK there is a standard but is everyone going to fit in that standard especially as we age??? NO so yes try your best but don't feel compelled to fit what someone else's best is do your best....for goodness sake just do SOMETHING!

Ok, can I get a Tarzan yell from all the men?!?!? AAAAAh AHH LAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAH!

WW