Finally have a 'diagnosis'

Options
Well it took forever but i finally got my GP to see sense, it took lots of weekly visits and tears but they finally sent me for some tests and diagnosed me with Fibromyalgia. Which is basically a chronic pain disease. The problem with my knees is still there but now it's affecting my hips, ankles, knees, wrist and spine. I've been to Hydrotherapy and Physiotherapy and they have told me there is nothing they can do for me any more as the damage/pain is too bad so i can't do the exercises they give me. And part of my spine doesn't even move properly any more :( the top does, the bottom does but there is very little movement in my middle spine. I'm now almost permanently on crutches or a walking stick at 25 which is awful. LUCKILY i have started Rosemary Conely and lost 1st 5lb so far so that's a huge improvement but my mobility is very limited and the likely hood i will be in a wheelchair soon is looming closer and closer. I am also on a HUGE list of medications:

Lactulose 15mg 4td
Brown/Blue inhalers
Codine Phosphate 30mg 4td
Diclofenac 50mg 3td
Metformin 500mg 2td
Mirtrazapine 30mg 1td

I have been trying to do as much exercise as i can but the problem i have now is walking for more than 30mins at a time is making me faint, the GP is still useless and has sent me to see a Pain Management team who last time gave me chilli cream to try and help with a pain issue that set off my excema really badly and then they wouldn't see me again. And that was in April so i'm not holding my breathe. Also been told i should apply for PIP (the new DLA) because if i want to get a certain treatment it is £7 for a 30min session per week and i can't afford that on the £59 i make a week.

Does anyone have any good exercise ideas that i might be able to use? I am going to try going swimming again when i feel up to it but right now i don't have the energy to even get off the sofa lol