Congrats!

Options
DragonflyF15
DragonflyF15 Posts: 437 Member
For those of you on the 30 day challenge, get through today and you have it made! Great job for those who stuck through it :) I hope the challenge brought about awareness of our alcohol intake, and that we have found alternatives and ways to cut down or out the negative calories in our lives. Perhaps for some the negative after effects. Felt great having weekends with energy and starting Mondays off focused and ready! If anything, hopefully the challenge helped one be more mindful of what we are putting into our bodies, and why.

For those who didn't make it, but have been lurking, keep trying. If not 30 days, maybe 15. The main thing is to keep trying, cut back and stay in control just as with anything whether it's food, alcohol, smoking and etc. I think the key to breaking any habit is not simply just saying no, or cutting it out, but finding a replacement behavior of some sort to do instead. Eventually it becomes our automatic go to with time :)

Feel free to add me as a friend if you want and for everyone who completed the challenge, I am proud of you :)

Day 61 of my 60 Day challenge! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• star5785
    star5785 Posts: 140
    Options
    Thank you so much for the group. It was certainly an eye-opener and I'm going to keep going as long as I can!!!:happy:
  • CharRicho
    CharRicho Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    End of October and still sober since September 28th :)

Yay us!
  • star5785
    star5785 Posts: 140
    Options
    ^^Awesome job!!