Green Team-Week 3

Options
2»

Replies

• jesserunsfree
    jesserunsfree Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Rough weekend at work for me. Was able to squeeze in 1.5 walk after work. Today I'm pulling a 12 hour day. So goal is my 3 mile last chance workout run. If I can't do this then bed. I've had great losses this week and maintained. SO... will just have to wait and see how the rest of the week goes.
  • jfea
    jfea Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Just looked through your profile pics - you have done an amazing amount of work - great job!
  • tambam72
    tambam72 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Good evening everyone:
    Just a friendly reminder to please get me your weights and whether you completed one or both challenges. I know many of the members did not participate in the auction, but chose the optional challenge, just let me know. I would like everyone to get it to me by EMAIL by Monday at 9 p.m.. Thanks a bunch!!
  • jesserunsfree
    jesserunsfree Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    This morning I weighed 257.4 :D Where I have been for a couple days now. At least when I don't loose I maintain. I'll take the 5.6 lbs I lost earlier this week though :D I hope everyone had a great weekend. Today is my Friday at work. Boy do I need it after it was so crazy the last few days!
  • jfea
    jfea Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I lost 1.2 this week. I did the optional challenge and the 100 crunches.
  • Oh_Allie
    Oh_Allie Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I'm super surprised that I lost anything, but I'm very happy with a 2.4 pound loss.

SW: 338.8
    LW: 335.0
    CW: 332.6

-2.4 pounds :)

I completed the optional challenge on Halloween and didn't bid on anything, but did the 100 crunches this afternoon anyway.
  • Tolstoy26
    Tolstoy26 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I'm down 0.9 lbs, but going to weigh in again tomorrow morning to see if it's any lower since I'm planning on doing a last chance workout with my roommate tonight. Did the 100 crunches and the optional challenge too!
  • FieryVixsin
    FieryVixsin Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Down 1 lb 182 ->181

Did the ghostly Gallop a la Hiking with the dogs and Hubby. Did 10 crunches for the challange.

Kinda felt off this week I'll weigh in tomorrow and see.

Love the new profile pics.

Go Team Green.
  • Oh_Allie
    Oh_Allie Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Is it just the 6 of us in this group now, Tammie? Or are we the only chatty ones?
  • tambam72
    Options
    Is it just the 6 of us in this group now, Tammie? Or are we the only chatty ones?
    Nope there are ten of us. Yes I tend to be chatty. Would love to hear more from others!! I know it is hard because we are all busy, but it is the only way we can help each other.

Tammie
  • tambam72
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone:
    First let me say that with the weigh ins I have received our team has so far lost more than gained..woot woot!! Some of you have had some really great weight losses. So here is my question, what more can I do for you as a coach? What would you like to see, recipes, exercise ideas, challenges, etc., please let me know. Remember this is your challenge and I am here to help anyway I can!! I can only do this if I get feedback. On a positive note, I do find that the ones that participate in the challenges (often more than once a week) are the ones that are having great weigh loss number. You ladies rock. Have a great night!!

***************************GREEN TEAM ROCKS**************************************************************************

Tammie
  • Tolstoy26
    Tolstoy26 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Weighed again this morning and I'm a total of 1.7 lbs down today instead of the .9 lbs that I thought! :drinker:
  • tambam72
    Options
    Awesome job ladies this week, many losses!! Lokk for me to try and spice things up next week. My weigh in was 189.8 last week and 186.9 current. I'll take it!! Tonight I am mixing it up a little bit by trying out High Intensity/Low Impact aerobics, we will see how it goes. I will also try to get Next week's Last chance workout and new week 4 thread up tonight!! Have a great day everyone!!

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: GREEN TEAM ROCKS:heart::heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: