I lost weight and lost my husband.........

Options
khadijak17
khadijak17 Posts: 393 Member
Did anyone watch the programme last night on channel 5? There were a few different couples on there and I was slightly shocked at what can happen to a relationship if one of them loses weight One couple only had food and eating in common and were trying to save their marriage as the wife has changed her lifestyle, another man left his wife cos he lost weight and loved attention he was getting from other women and didn't find his wife attractive anymore, the third women lost weight but her husband left her for someone who looked and dressed like her when she was 24 stones! :/

Replies

• JustMeee333
    Options
    Yep I watched it lastnight.

The woman of the couple who were having therapy etc, In my opinion was extremely selfish!! Her husband was doing everything he possibly could to support her, exercise eating healthy therapy, and yet it still wasn't good enough for her, all she could do was moan!!!! :mad: Really irritated me that, I'd love to have somebody tbat supportive.

As for the man who'd left his wife, I think all the attention had just gone to his head, and he'd become quite obsessive about the whole thing. I see it said 85% of relationships break down within 2years of one having weight loss surgery/losing weight. What a statistic. :noway:
  • khadijak17
    khadijak17 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    i know i was so shocked the women was annoying! i found myself shouting at the tv, she was defo selfish and when it came to him she just didnt want to listen, he tried more than she did :explode: