HEY Black Cats are not Evil! Spiders are! 10/31

Options
garlic7girl
garlic7girl Posts: 2,234 Member
I know some of you love or hate her but hey I like her only because on the processed foods she give the real deal and since candy is a highly processed food...read and make the most sound decisions today!
Have fun!!!!!!!!

http://www.hungry-girl.com/biteout/show/2754

WW

Replies

• aakaakaak
    aakaakaak Posts: 1,240 Member
    Options
    Don't hate on spiderbro! He's just looking out for you, catching flies and other annoying bugs. He's usually even nice enough to chill up in a corner on his web, out of your way.
  • aakaakaak
    Options
    misunderstood-spider-whats-the-book-for.jpg

misunderstood-spider.jpg

spiderbro-or-squish-my-wife-thats-cool-too.jpg
  • WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    Today is the day I make sure that my kitties are out of sight since one is all black and the other is a primary black torti (they're indoor kitties, but I'm very cautious, I had someone threaten to kill them once on Halloween, because he knew I worked nights and couldn't be there to protect them... thank God for my neighbor who sacrificed her night to stay at my place so I would have piece of mind while I was at work since I couldn't get it off.)

Spiders are okay, they eat bugs, as long as they stay on their side of the room.... only one I have a problem with right now is the one that bit me between my toes last night....
  • verdemujer
    verdemujer Posts: 1,397 Member
    Options
    Poor spiders - they get such a bad rap! Being bitten certainly isn't much fun that's for sure. My mom hated spiders and I was always rescuing her from them. My kids were okay with them when they were little. Then along came the second Harry Potter movie. I now have 2 kids (different ages) that HATE spiders, all because of that movie. "Mom!!!!! The baby spides have hatched (again)!!! Come kill them all!" Poor things. I feel so bad killing them but I sure can't catch them like I would normally and release them outside. Now - what will Aaakx3 say about the me, the baby killer? By the way, the only time I've never liked dealing with spiders was crawling under our house in Oregon to turn off the outside water in the front yard. "Please don't be in Recluses! Don't Bite me! I'm just crawling around and through! No Recluses!" There must have been 1000s of spiders living in the crawl space of that house.
  • aakaakaak
    Options
    My spiders are all outdoor spiders...under penalty of death. The garage is their chill pad though.