Protein Powder HELP!

I'm out of vanilla protein powder and need to buy more today! Problem is, I didn't like the kind I was using (it came from Wal-mart, that's why.) I am looking for a reasonably priced very fine powder that mixes VERY well in my shaker. I don't like using the blender much because it creates a "head" of foam on my shakes that is terrible.
What is your favorite brand of vanilla powder?

Replies

• I use Unjury - it tastes great but it is pricy and you have to order it online.
  • pawoodhull
    pawoodhull Posts: 1,759 Member
    I use Syntrax Nectar. I like most of the flavors, Cappaccino and the Vanilla Bean Torte are my two favs. I get it at my doctor's office store, don't know if it's in stores, but bet you could order on line.
  • mandyabraio
    mandyabraio Posts: 112 Member
    I use The Muscletech 100% whey isolate protein from Sams. The rich chocolate. it mixes very well in a shaker as well as a blender, I have been using it for over a year now and still like it.
  • janisbirch
    janisbirch Posts: 51 Member
    I use Premier Nutrition from Costco. It's already made into an 11 oz. shake, and you can get it in Vanilla or Chocolate. They pack 30 grams of Protein, 160 Calories, 1 Sugar and 3 Fat. Very, very healthy for all of us.
  • I looked for the Cappaccino flavor when I went in but they didn't carry that particular flavor. Bummer! I like it when my friend let me try hers so I'll keep searching for it. Thanks ladies!