Options
    13 nov 3.5 miles
    15 nov 2.5 miles
    17 nov 4 miles

MTD 52 miles
  • sarahz5
    sarahz5 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    Just finished my first half!! I put myself down for 70 this month - I hit 51 with the half. I now only have 19 to go over the course of two weeks. With two Saturday long runs in there of at least 6 miles, it should be a breeze.
  • Leanz
    Leanz Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    19 Nov 3.5 miles
    20 Nov 3.55 miles

Total for month 48.55 miles

Sorry for the WRONG entry on 12 November - that is all movement not just running DUH!
  • davemunger
    davemunger Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    Just finished my first half!! I put myself down for 70 this month - I hit 51 with the half. I now only have 19 to go over the course of two weeks. With two Saturday long runs in there of at least 6 miles, it should be a breeze.

Awesome! Congrats!

I am just back from injury with 3.1 miles today. Not going to hit my goal this month but happy to be back running again.
  • Leanz
    Options
    22 Nov 4.35 miles
    24 Nov 5.62 miles

MTD 58.52 miles

@davemunger so pleased you are able to run again! Not much fun when you are laid up with injury!
  • davemunger
    davemunger Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    4 more today; really starting to feel much better. Updated the spreadsheet as well.
  • Leanz
    Options
    26 Nov 4.2 miles
    27 Nov 6.1 miles

MTD 79.51 miles
  • Cooriander
    Cooriander Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    Not even close this month, the half in the middle of the month killed me. Back on the saddle, this week. :D even if it is cold determined to make 100 miles - half of my goal.
  • Leanz
    Options
    29 Nov 3.55 miles Fartlek!

It was HOT!!
  • MelisRunning
    MelisRunning Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Can we pre-register(?) for December miles? I am going out on a limb this time and saying 200 miles. I am in Ultra training now and think I might be able to do 200. Fingers crossed!
  • SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Options
    Boom! Hit my goal of 150 today, with 6 more coming tomorrow. Highest monthly mileage ever!
  • julie_emma1
    Options
    Oh! Can I just in for December? If so, my goal is 75 miles (or 120 km here in Canada :happy: )
  • rdianemu
    rdianemu Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I am almost to 150 only 1.5 miles to go. I ran the local 5 mile Turkey day race in PR time of 42:45 down from last year's time of 58:05:happy:. Surprisingly for once I also found one race photo I liked too. Happy running everyone.
  • nermal6873
    nermal6873 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Crushed my November goal! Hit 111 miles! That also makes this my highest mileage month ever! Until December that is...
  • sakamanojr
    sakamanojr Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    If there is a December group then please count me in for 100 miles.
    Many thanks Dave
  • CarsonRuns
    CarsonRuns Posts: 3,039 Member
    Options
    227 miles for the month, goal met.

Put in down for 250 in December (well, I'll put myself down when the sheet is available).
  • runningchick70
    runningchick70 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Finished out November w/ beating my goal. :) Still struggling w/ a back injury from a car accident four months ago. Will shoot for 100 miles in December.
  • MelisRunning
    Options
    This month went way beyond expectation! Goal was 100 miles and I completed 183 as of this morning! Bells and Whistles!!! Will try for 200 in December (I hope).
  • MelisRunning
    Options
    12/1/2013 9.00 miles
  • i_am_asparagus
    i_am_asparagus Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I'll be aiming for 80 miles in December! :happy: