November 2013 Challenge

Options
rocky503
rocky503 Posts: 430 Member
I was reminded to post our challenge as I am wolfing down a lunch of left over pork, pasta and a sour cream sauce. I have been so hungry these first two day so November!

So the challenge is a food diary log for the month of November. Maybe you already log with regularity or maybe you are like me, good for awhile and then fall off the wagon. What I do know is I eat less and control my intake better and feel more in control if I log my daily intake.

So the challenge: Log everything that passes your lips during the month of November. To make this goal personal decide what your passing grade is; loging 100, 90 or 80% of days in November. It gets busy this time of year so cut yourself a little slack when setting your goal but do log, which can result in less of a holiday gain for all of us.

Good luck all.

For me I am going for 90%.

Replies

• TAMayorga
    TAMayorga Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm already "pretty good", so I'm going to go for 100%.
  • rocky503
    Options
    I already blew it and took a huge break in logging BUT my weight is pretty stable and I have been some exercise in.
  • melkadee
    melkadee Posts: 5,598 Member
    Options
    Okay, I started the month off doing great! I have fallen off the wagon, but I'm getting back on today with logging.
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Oh we've all been a bit too quiet.

My eating has only been 'so so' but I've been consistent on my workouts, except the 5 days I had to take off due to a biopsy and a cold. double UGH!

Now I need my eating on TRACK! One week before a birthday, and I'm not going to hit my 'goal picture' with how I've been.
    I say this, knowing tomorrow is our work "Thanksgiving" well... I can do better the rest of the day! :)

Nancy
  • rocky503
    Options
    Come on ladies (and gents?) get in here and log, it does help. I decided to NOT have a brownie today after logging my intake....it works. :flowerforyou: