Weigh In Week 7~! 11/3-11/9

Options
jbuc07
jbuc07 Posts: 914 Member
Wow! What happened to our group?? :)

So, I lost a pound! Yay! I had company, ate A LOT and didn't track/exercise at all! So I'm incredibly happy on that one!!!!

I keep losing and gaining these 2 pounds. So I'm only 1# down in 7 weeks. <---- THAT'S a little depressing, but Guess I just need to work harder!

How'd ya'll do??

Replies

• Fat2Fit145
    Fat2Fit145 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I was wondering the sameee things since last week.... wht even happend to the person who started the group.... but i know how this weight loss things goes....

Week 1-185
    Week 2-183
    Week 3-180.8
    Week 4-178.4
    Week 5- 180.4
    Week 6- 181.8
    Week 7- 183.4

sooo im heading in the WRONGGGG Direction... but im still keeping track.... still not giving up, will get back on track soon.
  • jbuc07
    Options
    I was wondering the sameee things since last week.... wht even happend to the person who started the group.... but i know how this weight loss things goes....

Week 1-185
    Week 2-183
    Week 3-180.8
    Week 4-178.4
    Week 5- 180.4
    Week 6- 181.8
    Week 7- 183.4

sooo im heading in the WRONGGGG Direction... but im still keeping track.... still not giving up, will get back on track soon.

LOL! It's alright. We'll just have to REAAAALLLY step it up these next couple weeks, before Thanksgiving! I have family coming, so that's my motivation!! Are ya ready????
  • traceylynnRN
    traceylynnRN Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am down a pound! I was 164.8 last week and this week I am 163.4! I wanted 2 pounds but a loss is a loss :) I don't know what happened to our group :(
  • mavis153
    Options
    I was wondering what happened to our group last week too. I sort of lost motivation the past 2 weeks too though, I'm kind of stuck. Hoping to get my mind in the right place again this week and start doing better :)

SW: 160
    W1: 156
    W2: 154ish?
    W3: 152.8
    W4: 151
    W5: 152.3
    W6: 152.0
  • jbuc07
    Options
    Good Job for checking in ladies!!! Even if it is only for a small amount. I restarted the shred.. and took my measurements, and realized that while I may have lost a pound, I gained a little LOL! What's ya'lls plan for keeping the weight off during the holidays?
  • kimjutjor
    kimjutjor Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Week 1 9-25: 246.9
    Week 2 10-2: 245.6
    Week 3 10-9: 244.2
    Week 4 10-16: 242.0
    Week 5 10-23: 240.1
    Week 6 10-30: 236.9
    Week 7 11-6: 236.2

CWL so far: 10.7 lbs!

I started a 14 day fitness challenge this past Monday and have done 3 early morning workouts which is a first for me. I have ditched the diet soda and focused on eating clean and making sure I get the right mix of protein vs. fats. So maybe next week's weigh-in will really show a change.
  • joolson45
    joolson45 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Just started.... weigh in week one 154 5'5"

goal weight 140-145 by Christmas...:smile:
  • jbuc07
    Options
    Week 1 9-25: 246.9
    Week 2 10-2: 245.6
    Week 3 10-9: 244.2
    Week 4 10-16: 242.0
    Week 5 10-23: 240.1
    Week 6 10-30: 236.9
    Week 7 11-6: 236.2

CWL so far: 10.7 lbs!

I started a 14 day fitness challenge this past Monday and have done 3 early morning workouts which is a first for me. I have ditched the diet soda and focused on eating clean and making sure I get the right mix of protein vs. fats. So maybe next week's weigh-in will really show a change.
    That's great!!!! Congratulations!!!!
  • traceylynnRN
    traceylynnRN Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Good Job for checking in ladies!!! Even if it is only for a small amount. I restarted the shred.. and took my measurements, and realized that while I may have lost a pound, I gained a little LOL! What's ya'lls plan for keeping the weight off during the holidays?

I think for my plan, I am going to try to eat more protein than anything lol I don't know what to do about dessert cause I am sweet tooth kind of girl. I would love to eat nothing but sugary stuff all day if only I would stay skinny...
  • jbuc07
    Options

I think for my plan, I am going to try to eat more protein than anything lol I don't know what to do about dessert cause I am sweet tooth kind of girl. I would love to eat nothing but sugary stuff all day if only I would stay skinny...
    THIS! LOL I LOVE sweet stuff. I have no idea what I'm going to do about Thanksgiving. Going to try and drink more water, so I'm not as "hungry", but in all reality. It'll probably be my "cheat day". I have 1/week. I'll just have to make it that. Cause aint no way I'm giving up pumpkin pie! LOL
  • kimjutjor
    kimjutjor Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I see so much talk on MFP about the shred and am dying to know if anyone has done it and what they think of it and how hard it is and is it worth doing. Just wondering
  • jbuc07
    Options
    I see so much talk on MFP about the shred and am dying to know if anyone has done it and what they think of it and how hard it is and is it worth doing. Just wondering
    I'm doing it right now! It's a love hate thing. LOL. I find her kind of annoying/repetitious, but to be fair, I've started this stupid program 4x's and not made it past level one yet. Today, I just finished day 5!!! YAY ME! Half way through level 1! I'm hoping for BIG results, I've seen some amazing ones on this site. Jump on in!