turbo jam fan

friggie
friggie Posts: 140 Member
I am new to this group. I hope it is still an active group.
I started doing turbo jam 3 years ago at my heaviest of 263 lbs. At first it was a struggle to do, but I pushed myself to do even 20 minutes a day. After 3 months I had lost over 30 lbs and was so excited. I then found a biggest loser workout that incorporated more strength training excersizes and I dropped another 25 lbs. Then my life fell apart, I lost my Mom suddenly and quickly to Cancer. I went in to a spiraling depression and yes you can guess I put 35 lbs back on. Since 2010 I have yo yoed up and own those 35 lbs.
I am now in a great place emotionally and ready to do this. The past 10 days I did the turbo jam 10 day challenge and lost 4.6 lbs. I have now set myself up a monthly schedule of turbo jam workouts I have and plan on doing that till end of December. My goal is to be in onederland before my 50 th bd middle of December. I have set my schedule up doing 2 days of cardio and then 1 day sculpting,then 2 more days cardio. Then weekends I will just do whatever exersize I want. The following week I change it up a bit and do 2 days of sculpting ad rest cardio. I figure if I mix it up like that it will keep my body guessing on what routine I am doing.
Right now I have cardio party, punch kick jam, fat blaster, turbo sculpt, booty sculpt, ab jam, and 20 minute turbo jam. I love punch, kick,jam and turbo sculpt. I wear my weighted gloves king all the cardio workouts, and use 5 lb weights right now for sculpting.

I am so focused right now!

Replies

• Elbee1
    Elbee1 Posts: 2,183 Member
    I'll join you in doing Turbo Jam.
    Linda :smile:
  • I will also begin Turbo Jam today.
  • Hi! I think turbo jam is awesome. It's a fun way to workout without getting bored. I'm doing cardio party and turbo sculpt at the moment. My goal is to do it 5 times a week too, then on weekends I walk and do some biking.
  • Elbee1
    Elbee1 Posts: 2,183 Member
    So, just wondering how everyone is doing... I did Turbo Jam "20 Minute Workout" a couple days ago.

I wish that I had done TJ more often the past week.

I will try to get more TJ workouts in this week. I am shooting for 3 days doing "20 Minute Workout" this upcoming week.
    I also do other exercise but want to incorporate TJ regularly for a couple months.

Linda
  • MissMonicaC
    MissMonicaC Posts: 67 Member
    I love love, love.. Did I say love? Lol turbo jam. 2 more weeks and I start yay
  • kikicooks
    kikicooks Posts: 1,079 Member
    Turbo Jam is one of my all time favorite workout programs. :)
  • CassarahW
    CassarahW Posts: 93 Member
    Anyone who's still doing their Turbo Jam, add me as a friend! I was doing Focus T25 and ended up getting plantar fasciitis. Then once I was ready to get back into my workouts I broke my big toe. :-/ I did Turbo Jam first and loved it! So I'm going to go back to that. Need a little kick in the butt to get in gear though!