Please sign at the PLANK spot. 11/4/13

Options
garlic7girl
garlic7girl Posts: 2,234 Member

Replies

• TiffanyW1014
    TiffanyW1014 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    How many times a day do you do them?? I see its like 20 seconds but how many times. I might just be dumb but I really have no clue lol.
  • verdemujer
    verdemujer Posts: 1,397 Member
    Options
    How many times a day do you do them?? I see its like 20 seconds but how many times. I might just be dumb but I really have no clue lol.

Its a progressive so if you are really new, than once a day. The first frew days won't feel too bad but wait until you are up to a minute. A minute can be hard to hold. If you have a strong core then you might want to do the listed suggestions of variations at 20 secs each and progress up the chart for the whole set everyday. You tailor it to what will fit you best.

Thanks Wonder Woman for the post! I hadn't seen the Reverse Plank or the Plank with Hip Dips before. I've done the rolling side plank - its not as easy as it looks.
  • WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    I do them every couple days at the gym either in the abs portion of class (just try doing a plank when you're holding someones feet while they do sit ups.... yow!), depending on the room I can do about 20-25 seconds on my toes before dropping to my knees (I can't get any traction on some of the floors, they're too slick/smooth and in those rooms I have to do knee planks)
  • TiffanyW1014
    TiffanyW1014 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Ok guys thanks. I'm will be getting started!!
  • Jewlz411
    Jewlz411 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Ok, I'm going to start doing these everyday & work up to the minute by the end of the month!