Tuesday WEEK 3

Options
SW: 142lb
LW: 136lb
CW: 136lb.

Damn! I put on 3lb on holiday, and now I've been stuck on 136lb for a week. I've got my act back together again with my diet, and am exercising every second day. Guess I just have to keep on with what I'm doing, and eventually positive change will happen.

Looking forward to seeing everyone else's results!

Sarah

Replies

• fitKT2B
    fitKT2B Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Only a small decrease for me (likely all the Halloween Candy). I am still struggling on the weekends and with the kids candy in the house. My goal for this week is to just not eat it because if I start I have a hard time stopping.

Start weight 178
    Current Weight 168.5
    Goal for Christmas 165
    Final goal 155

Good luck everyone!
  • hotrodbabe51
    Options
    I fell off the wagon this last week. Probably the same thing with everyone, Halloween candy. I went up to 133. But I am getting my act together and have had my hubby hide the candy :) haha hopefully that helps!!

Start Weight: 142
    Current Weight: 133
    Goal For Christmas: 12?(I would be ecstatic getting and staying at 120, but I would be happy with getting to 125 too)
    Final Goal: Between 125-120
  • blankney94
    Options
    135lb this morning yahoo! Finally something's moving. Someone told me that when you exercise, if your muscles are sore they can retain water. I've been a bit sore lately with starting up running, so that probably explains everything.