How is everyone doing?

jetrok
jetrok Posts: 64 Member
How are you all doing on your new lifestyle?

Replies

• NaomiJFoster
    NaomiJFoster Posts: 1,450 Member
    I just passed my one year mark on this sight, and I'm down 25 pounds exactly. Now that it's getting to be pants weather (finally!!!) I'm discovering that I have nothing that fits!
  • jetrok
    Thats great news. I bet you feel great :)
  • laystarr
    laystarr Posts: 7 Member
    Since January of this year I have only lost 15 lbs. Glad its something but would be happier if it were more. In June I purchased a body media and since then Ive only lost 6 lbs. I tell you its hard out there. So thats how Im doing. How is the rest of Tucson doing?
  • airangel59
    airangel59 Posts: 1,887 Member
    Hey Fellow Tucsonans:flowerforyou:

Hanging in here (by the base) ...down about 47 lbs since January. Wish it was faster of course but happy the pounds are finally coming off. Went thru closet again (2nd time since started) and gave over 5 bags to Big Bros/Big Sisters on their last pick up.

Just logged my 520th day here yesterday.:drinker:

Bought a Fitbit FLEX in July and started walking about 3 + miles a day..at times behind the house, Reid Park,& Michael Perry/Pantano River Park depending on the day/mood/weather. Just upgraded from the FLEX to the FORCE exercise tracker.

Eager for the cooler weather...finally...
  • jetrok
    you are all doing good. being consistant and steady improving. I just got back to the site and plan on joining you all with my success story soon :).