ABC DIET

Options
this may be the hardest thing to do, but it also may be the most helpful.

Replies

• Skky2012
    Skky2012 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    ABC diet is very tricky if I do say so myself. If I were you I would cut down to the concentrations and then hit the Russian diet. I know it sounds really weird but most girls who try and hit the ABC diet fail and fall off really bad. I think that if you have the mentality for control you can handle it but it all depends on what you are going through. I did not get the specifics on your GW or any thing like that but I will make sure to go add you so that I can better understand your situation:))
  • lady_Deidara
    lady_Deidara Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm planning on starting the ABC diet on Monday, but because i live with my family it may prove difficult especially the fast days :( but i will try my hardest! and tell my parents i've eaten at a friends house :P
    Will take before and after pics and upload them when i'm done (if i don't get found out that is :laugh: )
  • mylove4ana123
    Options
    ive tried this diet sooo many times!! ive never made it all the way through :frown:
  • marisarinde
    marisarinde Posts: 54
    Options
    This is so hard! I've tried it and it never works :/
  • morbidjezebel
    morbidjezebel Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I actually completed this diet, along time ago. The version I did was for 5 months. It actually got me down to my lowest weight, which was 100lbs. I was thinking of doing it again. If anyone wants to do it with me, let me know. Some friends and I have a 5 month plan we came up with.
  • Sheechire
    Sheechire Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started this today (yeah yeah I know start on a monday), let's see how it goes. I'm on holidays for the next two weeks so it should be fine
  • mikkiish
    mikkiish Posts: 17
    Options
    Starting Monday!!
  • Tiana13579
    Options
    I'm doing this now - on day 3
  • run_abeo
    run_abeo Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I started this today! I would love some encouragement. ^-^