Started today!

Options
vendygirl
vendygirl Posts: 718 Member
I had my first session with my trainer today and I finally went through this program with her today! WHEEE!!! I have a REALLY bad lower back so my weight going up will probably be slow but I'm excited. She said my form was spot on and we worked on an adjustment for my deadlift since this is the one that can bring me down the fastest. Now to make sure I get up every day at 5:30 because the weight/rack area has been swamped lately. Seems people are following their own crossfit programs which incorporate the olympic lifts I guess. I think t/th with a sat or sun being my 3rd lift day might need to be in order to avoid the crowds. d

Replies

• lwoodroff
    lwoodroff Posts: 1,431 Member
    Options
    welcome! I tend to do Tues/Fri/Sun to avoid crazy Monday at the gym and usual Thurs night commitments..
  • beckty
    beckty Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Glad you had fun!
  • CarrieOntheRun
    CarrieOntheRun Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Today was my first session too and wow, not as easy as it looks! My arms are so shakey and weak I just stabbed myself in the cheek with my fork, I missed my mouth!
  • hananah89
    hananah89 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I do MWF if I can, but go to the gym at the university I work for so its funny watching how the numbers decrease over the week. I think M is busiest because people feel guilty and have a fresh start to the week, then F there is hardly ever anyone else there at 6am (thank you thirsty thursday!)