PRAYER OF THE DAY

13»

Replies

• Praying I get to work safe today having brake issue's:heart:
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Praying to feel well enough to teach Sunday School tomorrow and that my right ear drum does not burst. I have bilateral ear infections and have been dizzy and nauseated all day. I do have appropriate drugs now, so I do think by this time tomorrow I may feel much better.
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Praying for all to go well at work.
  • RosyBest
    RosyBest Posts: 303 Member
    I am praying for a few things today: I pray for the willpower to succeed on this healthy journey, I pray for wisdom as well as motivation both physically and spiritually.
  • krazyforyou
    Praying for God to take away my self doubt and allow me to have a good day at work.
  • RosyBest
    RosyBest Posts: 303 Member
    I pray that God gives me the continual strength to finish the things I have started this month: (Zumba, 30 day shred, intermittent fasting and Christmas devotions on Youversion Bible App)
  • krazyforyou
    May the Lord grant me a good day at work, and keep my patients safe.
  • krazyforyou
    May the Lord lead my path and I have the conviction to follow.
  • krazyforyou
    Dear Lord you know what is in my troubled heart. Please give me strenght and grant me happiness.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Dear Lord you know what is in my troubled heart. Please give me strenght and grant me happiness.

Father God, I don't know KD's problem, but I know KD's Savior. "For a child shall be born to us, a son will be given to us, and the government will be on his shoulders, He will be named Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Eternal Father, Prince of Peace." (Isaiah 8:6) Let KD hear your wonderful counsel today through her friends and your Holy Spirit. Let KD feel the peace that only comes from knowing you, the Mighty God who is our Eternal Father. You know, Lord, now help us to trust you to govern our lives. thank you, in Jesus name. Amen
  • krazyforyou
    Lord please be with me as I go to work. Allow me a good and safe day.
  • krazyforyou
    Grant me the grace of understanding your wishes for me.
  • krazyforyou
    Lord be with me as I go to work. Help me to follow your path and watch over me as I try.
  • krazyforyou
    Lord I am gratful for all my blessings. Watch over me as I go to work that I may please your in my deeds.
  • krazyforyou
    Greatful for my blessings Lord. Must try to find happiness in every day. Grant me this please as I try to share it with others.