PRAISE REPORT

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• My praise report today is that my husband almost finished his cancer treatments.. and praise God for all my blessing:heart:
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    I am gonna add praise to the Lord for wisdom to treat cancer and also a praise that my good friend's mother and brother are both home from the hospital and her brother is on the mend. Her mother has kidney disease and has signed a DNR, but she's home and she's ready to go Home to Jesus. They truly thought she would die while the brother was also in ICU and he wouldn't have a chance to say good bye.
  • GetNFitKitCat
    GetNFitKitCat Posts: 30 Member
    I pray I stay strong in my battle to lose weight and not coward down to just getting through each day. The only thing I want is to be fit healthy and happy.
  • Amen let's go forward not backwards:drinker:
  • Joy16Sarah
    Joy16Sarah Posts: 7 Member
    Yes, good health is always something to be thankful for. I am also thankful for my husband's support as I work to get healthy as gestational diabetes with insulin injections with my last baby was a wake up call for me.
  • Praise God for another glorious day of life:smile:
  • praise report for the week. marna did not get fired. husband made it through a very toxic treatment. all my children are safe with God's Angels watching over them.. and I'm learning how to love more people:heart:
  • My husband gets a break on his Il2 treatments.. praising God in advance for the outcome of His new Ct scan he has to take to see what in fact has treatment plan has done any improvement..
  • prasing tge Lord for his new mercys