INTRODUCE YOURSELF

:blushing:

Replies

• Hello my name is simone renee..I'm grateful to have support on myfitnesspal. I'm in for the long haul.taking one day at a time..embracing a path that gets me closer to my goals each day:smile:
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    I'm Melissa in TN, married 21 years, four kids. I have degenerative disc disease and celiac disease and the weight has got to go and stay gone so I'm looking for supportive MFP friends to keep me on track. God is my fortress and my strength, but he tells us to bear one another's burdens, so here I am...
  • GetNFitKitCat
    GetNFitKitCat Posts: 30 Member
    Hello all,

My name is Catherine. I have been with my spouse since 97' married him in 03'. I have two handsome boys and yesterday I celebrated my 29th birthday. I am hoping to drop all my unwanted weight by my birthday next year. That is the goal. Lots to accomplish. I CAN DO IT :D
  • My name is Jeanne, I am happy to meet you all :-) I am from Washington State and am looking forward to getting to know all of you.
    I have 5 grown-up kids and have 5 grandkids, working on another one any day now....her due date is Nov 22, so we are excited about another girl!! I am delighted to have a fitbit to track my steps and MFP to track my eats....its been great
  • RosyBest
    RosyBest Posts: 303 Member
    Hello everyone,
    My name is Rosy and I'm in California. Back in May I found out that I had High Blood Pressure so I decided to make some changes for the better. It was very high, but not as large as the numbers on the scale, I just turned 30 and it is time for a major change . I need all the help and divine intervention that I can get.
  • Welcome wisdom circle team
  • Joy16Sarah
    Joy16Sarah Posts: 7 Member
    Hi, my name is Sarah and I am mom to 6 young children. Diabetes runs in my family, and I know that it is in my future especially since I had gestational diabetes with my pregnancies if I don't get some of this weight off. I am also an RN so I have seen first hand how devastating the disease becomes. As a Christian, I want to glorify God with my life and know that this body that God gave me could be treated a little better with exercise and healthy eating. Prayer for strength to be disciplined for us all can only help.
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Hello all, my name is Karen and I live in Alabama the beautiful. I am an RN with 15 years of experiance. I lost my Mom to cancer 5 yrs sgo and since then there have been far too many bumps in my road. But I believe that God will lead the way, although letting him is sometimes difficult. Very glad to have found you all.
  • extending.my warmest welcome to all newcomers:drinker:
  • Welcome happy day to you
  • hello newcomers welcome.. my name is simone Renee.. and it's a honor to host this wisdom circle.. I'm looking forward to our journey together:flowerforyou: