birth control and peroid

Options
truddy6647
truddy6647 Posts: 519 Member
so I am on day four of no active pills....this month I am to start fertility meds on my third day of my period but I have yet to start my period....haven't even had the normal precramping that I usually have....anyone else experience this how worried should I be

Replies

• miranda_mom
    miranda_mom Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Do you usually get a period? When I was on the pill, my period was very light and sometimes absent. It's pretty normal on certain pills.
  • truddy6647
    Options
    Yeah I got one every time usually started by spotting the day of both active pill and by now a pretty steady flow but now nothing
  • truddy6647
    Options
    so day six still nothing....not even the symptoms I usually get before starting. Been trying to find information on the net about this and not finding much I was only on BC for 4 months and it was 3 different kinds of pills as they gave me awful mood swings so kept changing to one with lower and lower hormone levels .....now when I want my period to start so I can stat fert. meds it doesn't look like it is going to
  • truddy6647
    Options
    Left a message with the clinic nurse and she wasn't sure what to tell me and after she talks with the doc she is going to call me back..... why can't things go right?
  • miranda_mom
    miranda_mom Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    I think it might've been the low dose ones that made me have very light, very short periods or no period. Good luck!
  • truddy6647
    Options
    thanks
  • fairie_marie
    Options
    If it doesn't come I'd ask for the medication that makes you have one.. I cant remember the name... Prevera or something like that.. That is what my doc gave me when I would go almost a year with out one. GL!