Weigh In Week 8!! 11/10-11/16

Options
jbuc07
jbuc07 Posts: 914 Member
Wow ya'll! 2 weeks and we're done! How's everyone doing??? I know it's hard with the holidays. Seems like our group deteriorated.....

Well, I don't know if I lost/gained. I think it's right about the same to be honest. I am on day 8 of the shred though, and I finally feel like this is it. This is my time! I read on someone's blog, that the 1st 7-10 days your inches/weight can go UP, so if you can, don't check before then. I hope this is the case, and stuff's gonna start falling off soon! LOL!!

Anyway. Hope everyone is doing good and sticking with this. Even if we're not anywhere near our goal...:blushing:

SW:136
CW:135.2
GW:110

Replies

• traceylynnRN
    traceylynnRN Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I was 163.4 last week and I have lost two pounds leading me to a 161.4! I started carb cycling and raised my calorie level to 1500 (instead of 1200) and it has been AMAZING!!! I can't believe how much I have lost hahaha. My goal weight is to be like 130 but I won't complain if I see 140 or 135.
  • kimjutjor
    kimjutjor Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Week 1 9-25: 246.9
    Week 2 10-2: 245.6
    Week 3 10-9: 244.2
    Week 4 10-16: 242.0
    Week 5 10-23: 240.1
    Week 6 10-30: 236.9
    Week 7 11-6: 236.2
    Week 8 11-13: 232.2

CWL so far: 14.7 lbs!

Still doing my 14 day fitness challenge since last Monday and have done 9 early morning workouts which is a first for me. I have done awesome ditching diet soda and focusing on eating clean and getting enough protein in each day. I am pleased with the results it has brought.
  • kimjutjor
    Options
    I was 163.4 last week and I have lost two pounds leading me to a 161.4! I started carb cycling and raised my calorie level to 1500 (instead of 1200) and it has been AMAZING!!! I can't believe how much I have lost hahaha. My goal weight is to be like 130 but I won't complain if I see 140 or 135.

Awesome job. Find what works for you and stick with it while it does.
  • kimjutjor
    Options
    Well, I don't know if I lost/gained. I think it's right about the same to be honest. I am on day 8 of the shred though, and I finally feel like this is it. This is my time! I read on someone's blog, that the 1st 7-10 days your inches/weight can go UP, so if you can, don't check before then. I hope this is the case, and stuff's gonna start falling off soon! LOL!!

I assume you mean Jillian Michaels 30 day shred??? if so, what do you think of it? I have it on my Christmas list and figure by the new year I will be ready to start it.
  • jbuc07
    jbuc07 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    I do mean Jillian Michaels. I however lost it. LOL. I was so stoked to go to level 2 finally. And now, I don't know where it's at. I think I'm gonna do some tae bo though. It's fun, and burns the most calories for the same amount of time. I pretty much fell off the wagon, got knocked under, and drug about 5 miles. LOL! Stupid smores.... I've logged 1900-2300 Calories for like a week! And mfp has me set at 1200. Which, I'm finding really hard to stick to by the way... Any way. I got off track. I'm so proud of all you ladies sticking with this! Congrats on the weight loss, both of you!!!

ETA: It's a love/hate with Jillian. Either you're gonna love it, and push through it, or hate it and push through it. LOL. Or hate her so much, you just quit. It's hard, I've seen amazing results on this board, and it's only 20 minutes. Now, if you can stick with it, and push past, I think it's a great dvd, that offers great results, for hardly any money.
  • kimjutjor
    Options
    I plan to start the new year doing the 30 day shred. Hopefully by then I will be ready for it. I just like to keep changing up my exercises so I don't get bored and that will be a good time for a new one. I am pretty good now at modifying exercises to a tempo or motion that works for me and still following the plan to some degree. So if need be, I will do a modified shred the first time and then come back and do THE shred for real.
    MFP also has me for 1200 calories and I leave my setting at that but try to go for anywhere between 1200-1500 each day. I don't eat back exercise calories and so this has seemed to be working for me. I measure or weigh everything I can so I don't fudge on portions and also to get used to what an ounce of something looks like.
    Thanks for the feedback!
  • alpine12
    alpine12 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi!

Do you find that ditching the diet soda has helped with weight loss?! I'm addicted to diet coke!

Thanks!