Warlords of Draenor

Options
Aleluya17
Aleluya17 Posts: 205 Member
http://www.wowhead.com/blizzcon=223446/warlords-of-draenor-what-we-know-so-far#entry

I've been glued to Blizzcon's Warlords of Draenor coverage. I am SO excited. As a long time player I'm pretty sure Blizzard just saved WoW. Anyone else excited?

Replies

• Mustgetbuff
    Mustgetbuff Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I'm exciiiiited! I've only been playing WoW casually since WOTLK but I really enjoyed Pandaland and the direction Blizzard is moving in. Outland was a fantastic area so it should be pretty gnarly seeing it in its original form. The new character models look great too and were sorely needed.

Can't wait to pimp my very own WoW crib too!
  • Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    I just unsub'd last month for the first time in 7 years. Id done all i wanted to, unless i wanted to fight with the broken questline in stonetalon to finish my loremaster. But this xpac is making me excited. I will probably wait till this xpac comes out to resub, but the player garrison is an interesting take on player housing the wow community has been asking for since BC. It will be exciting to see outlands how it used to look, especially since we started playing just before BC and got caught up in the awsomeness of that xpac.
  • Abnersama
    Abnersama Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I had watched everything with my supervisor at work since he got the virtual ticket. I gotta say, it all sounds really good. I actually just left my guild/the game behind when I joined MFP because I wanted to put myself first, but i'd definitely like to play around with the new expac when it comes out. :)

I have a bunch of people asking me to come back and raid with them though, and i'm not sure I want to put all that time into the game again because I will have much, much more to go here even by the time it comes out, lol. But one or two nights a week after taking care of everything shouldn't hurt!
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    I'm excited. I did want another ranged class to play with though...
  • JaneDough_
    JaneDough_ Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I don't know yet. I am excited that they made mythic a 20 man.

Also... they took hit and expertise away??? And dodge and parry? What is this madness??

Also really pushing the whole social aspect of the game a lot.
  • BattleTaxi
    BattleTaxi Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I don't know yet. I am excited that they made mythic a 20 man.

Also... they took hit and expertise away??? And dodge and parry? What is this madness??

Also really pushing the whole social aspect of the game a lot.

Expertise I can - maybe- understand... but dodge and parry?? *confused*
  • ptsmiles
    ptsmiles Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    The rumor I just heard was that WOD may be released in Oct. I hope this is true. My husband and I have been playing since just before MOP came out. Our anniversary present to each other is the prebuy of this new expansion. I'm looking forward to something new.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    The rumor I just heard was that WOD may be released in Oct. I hope this is true. My husband and I have been playing since just before MOP came out. Our anniversary present to each other is the prebuy of this new expansion. I'm looking forward to something new.

I wouldn't expect it until after Blizzcon
  • Adrasteis
    Adrasteis Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I've been playing the Beta and I'm hooked! It is so nice to have such a great storyline to follow on the quests.
  • annaskiski
    annaskiski Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    I'm really excited and already pre-ordered the xpac on two accounts!
  • RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    Release date announcement Aug 14th 9:30 am PDT
  • cccoursey
    cccoursey Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I am really looking forward to this. From a lore aspect as well as new content. I have always enjoyed the story lines and general exploration. So to me this is my preferred combination of poisons.
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Options
    Release date announcement Aug 14th 9:30 am PDT

AHHHHHHHH!!!!
  • Skout528
    Skout528 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the group :) Just in case you haven't seen it online yet, the new models for the trolls are out today :)
  • Asheea
    Asheea Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Sorry, this doesn't have anything to do with WoD but I saw on my newsfeed this morning that Robin Williams to be memorialized in World of Warcraft. I'm so excited I may just have to get back in game to see that. :)

Source: http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/08/12/robin-williams-to-be-memorialized-in-wow?utm_campaign=fbposts&utm_source=facebook
  • staarry
    staarry Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi all :)

Thanks for the link about Robin Williams, such a great idea! I remember a few expansions ago when Blizz made a grave with headstone and a little npc who kneels beside it to honour one of their developers who died and so many people when to see it... I believe its still there (south of the tauren mill near the shore)

Yes Im excited about WoD! I've playing since vanilla days and still like playing :) I also love my pvp! warsong all the way baby!

In fact its a bit embarrassing to say but... sometimes... when im running on the treadmill and my trainer is pushing me to work harder i think of my fire mage running through warsong on the tail of druid with the flag and i find energy I didnt think I had lmao!
  • Asheea
    Asheea Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    In fact its a bit embarrassing to say but... sometimes... when im running on the treadmill and my trainer is pushing me to work harder i think of my fire mage running through warsong on the tail of druid with the flag and i find energy I didnt think I had lmao!

Nothin' to be embarrassed about. I do it all the time. I'm on the treadmill fast walking when Archangel from Two Steps from Hell comes on my Ipod I see my Smexy Shaman shooting lighting balls up the booty of a mob. Or my uber warrior dual wielding swords and mowing down a sea of demons like River did to the Reavers in Serenity.

We're geeks, it's totally normal. :) Anything to get us through a workout is nothin' to be embarrassed about. "Got your back, Jack" ~ Sheldon - BBT.
  • pdank311
    pdank311 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    As a long time player I'm pretty sure Blizzard just saved WoW. Anyone else excited?

My gut tells me this is what's happening. But I think that's solely because of it going back to Outland. I'm hopeful though.

Unsubbed for 4 months now. Haven't really done anything in game since January though. I will definitely resub for it. It's a great way to kill the winter blues.

To whoever said they quit playing to put them self first, you can juggle both for sure. I started exercising again like 4 weeks before MoP launched.

You just have to make yourself a priority. I wouldn't allow myself to log in until workout was over. So when I had the week off for full immersion into lag filled Wyrmrest, I'd get up, work out, then try and catch up to the people that haven't slept.

And after launch it was work, workout, cook dinner, face in game until bed. Rinse and repeat.

Been playing since the tail end of vanilla so my nostalgia really falls into BC and Outland. So I'm really hoping it sparks some life back.

Or we are all chasing the dragon... uh yeah no pun intended there.
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Options
    Not to be a Debbie Downer but if they remove flying from the game...it's done.
  • annaskiski
    annaskiski Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    Nov 13th!!!!!!!