COD Ghosts or BF4 on PS3? Add me.

Options
ryry_
ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
Overrated22 on PSN. Do it. I actually haven't even had time to buy them yet, but I will and need some MFP peeps to play with so I do some push ups in between games or something. So do it!

do-it.gif

Replies

• KirbyT16
    KirbyT16 Posts: 411
    Options
    I don't have them for PS3, but I am picking up Ghosts and my PS4 Friday! Getting BF4 for XBOX one.
  • ryry_
    Options
    I don't have them for PS3, but I am picking up Ghosts and my PS4 Friday! Getting BF4 for XBOX one.

Rub it in why don't ya!

ETA: What your in Omaha!? Me too. I'm coming over!
  • KirbyT16
    Options
    Lol you need to get the PS4!!!! Xbox is my husbands, I am a sony girl. Omaha yeah! You too?!? Come on over lol I am picking up the 4 after work on Friday (sadly not at midnight :[ oh well I guess after work will have to do!)
  • Mikej77
    Mikej77 Posts: 112
    Options
    I was actually considering the ps4, but after reading an article in game informer I was sold on xbox one. I have had xbox360 since release so I guess I am biased. Doubt I will be getting either anytime soon though. Money is tight right now.

COD ghost is pretty awesome though, I am slowly learning the maps, hoping to put in some time this weekend.
  • KirbyT16
    Options
    Mike- what game modes do you play? I am addicted to search and destroy- that is basically all I have played for MW3 and BO2. I was really sad that they changed it to search and rescue... have you played that mode? Thoughts? I can't wait until Friday so I can check it out lol
  • ryry_
    Options
    Mike- what game modes do you play? I am addicted to search and destroy- that is basically all I have played for MW3 and BO2. I was really sad that they changed it to search and rescue... have you played that mode? Thoughts? I can't wait until Friday so I can check it out lol

Ok now I might actually come over. I only play S&D and am excited about the prospects of Search and Rescue. Do you now if they have a non respawn combo playlist?

ETA: What they changed it!? I thought they just added a new mode so there are two single life gametypes now.
  • KirbyT16
    Options

Ok now I might actually come over. I only play S&D and am excited about the prospects of Search and Rescue. Do you now if they have a non respawn combo playlist?

ETA: What they changed it!? I thought they just added a new mode so there are two single life gametypes now.

Hahaha :) S&D is the way to go! I actually only started playing Search in MW3, before that I mostly played Zombies and TDM. When a group of my friends introduced me to Search, I was addicted after the first round! Do you still play BO2? If you do, find me sometime, I will message you my user name!

As for S&R, I heard they changed it. According to IGN's site, (http://www.ign.com/wikis/call-of-duty-ghosts/Game_Modes) you can still play the old school Search but (get this) only in PRIVATE matches!! That is why S&R better not suck, or I am going to go crazy lol :) At least they have S&R in hardcore, I guess I should mention that I *only* play hardcore. Core just drives me crazy... here let me hit you 17 times with my SMG and you stab me once in the toe and I die. They have hardcore TDM, KC, and S&R. I am interested to check out Blitz, Hunted, and Cranked, too!
  • ryry_
    Options

Hahaha :) S&D is the way to go! I actually only started playing Search in MW3, before that I mostly played Zombies and TDM. When a group of my friends introduced me to Search, I was addicted after the first round! Do you still play BO2? If you do, find me sometime, I will message you my user name!

As for S&R, I heard they changed it. According to IGN's site, (http://www.ign.com/wikis/call-of-duty-ghosts/Game_Modes) you can still play the old school Search but (get this) only in PRIVATE matches!! That is why S&R better not suck, or I am going to go crazy lol :) At least they have S&R in hardcore, I guess I should mention that I *only* play hardcore. Core just drives me crazy... here let me hit you 17 times with my SMG and you stab me once in the toe and I die. They have hardcore TDM, KC, and S&R. I am interested to check out Blitz, Hunted, and Cranked, too!

That is weak. My one wish for COD was to add two or three single life game types and have a playlist. They could rip some gametypes or even make some of there existing game types with single life options.

I used to play hardcore more but the camping seemed very bad on BO2. Might have to give it a second go.
  • KirbyT16
    Options
    Yeah that would have been nice! I would like them to change things up a bit, which is why I still have high hopes for S&R. I guess my thoughts on campers is that they are everywhere, and I will totally admit to posting up if I am last alive or watching the bomb on S&D.
  • ryry_
    Options
    Yeah that would have been nice! I would like them to change things up a bit, which is why I still have high hopes for S&R. I guess my thoughts on campers is that they are everywhere, and I will totally admit to posting up if I am last alive or watching the bomb on S&D.

There is definitely a time and a place for camping in SND...It just seemed excessive in BO2...Idk. MW3 seemed to force the action a little bit more.
  • KirbyT16
    Options
    I loved MW3 S&D!