BodyBugg for Sale

Options
smilesback
smilesback Posts: 327 Member
Hi, I have a Bodybugg for sale $25 plus shipping that includes new multiple sized armbands and USB cords. It is great for documenting your metabolic rate and realizing that you overestimate the calories you burn and underestimate the calories you eat! Before BB, I used online charts to determine calories I should eat to lose weight based on height and wrist measurements. I wasn't losing weight, but with this BodyBugg I found out exactly what I am burning during the day. Check the online reviews and you will find that it is the BEST tracker for accuracy. It uses 4 sensors that sit on the back of your upper left arm and uses that data to determine how many calories you are actually burning. I used the online website daily, uploading my data and the memory lasts for at least one week. I found Customer Service great as they will replace broken straps and BB for free, and add 3 months of membership for any inconvenience of waiting for a replacement. You can use their website for data collection, charting, and support for yearly membership. I have lost 20 lbs! I want to sell my BB because I live in Hawaii now and I am very active outdoors. I have learned what I needed to learn about my body and want to share this tool with you. Let me know if you have any questions and I will try to answer them the best I can. Smiles