day 30 logging - 11/12/13

Options
Hey, today is 11/12/13. Cool!

Okay, so, I did 1.4 miles today, for a total of 61.33 miles. Finally passed 60! Not as much as some of you, I know, but I'm still happy to have completed this challenge and I feel better for it. And, it's definitely more walking that I would have done if I hadn't taken on this challenge. I think in an average work day, I walked less than .25 miles (to the car>car to office>office back to car>car to home).

But, I've gotten into the habit of walking at least a mile in the mornings before work (driving in a half hour earlier and then walking), so I hope I can at least keep that up throughout the winter! As well as making time for a 2 mile hike over the weekends.

Replies

• janicemitchellcross
    Options
    Well done Sydney!

I did 4 miles today

Total for this challenge 84 miles :smile:
  • sydneyplainjane
    sydneyplainjane Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Wow, Janice! That's almost an average of 3 miles a day!
  • Abbaprincess
    Abbaprincess Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    3 miles walked
    61.25 miles total
    0 miles left

Woo hoo, last day... challenge completed!!!!!!!!:bigsmile:
  • queenegreene
    queenegreene Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    4 miles on 11/12/13 for a total of 81.75. (3.5 so far on 11/13/13)
  • sydneyplainjane
    Options
    Good job, ladies!
  • queenegreene
    queenegreene Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    It's been great walking with you! Challenge completed with 85.75 miles total for the 30 days! I hope to see some of you in future challenges! Take care
  • sydneyplainjane
    Options
    It's been nice having you along for the ride, too, Queen! I think I'm going to take a challenge break for a few weeks. I was so busy focusing on walking and making sure I got that in, that I stopped my strength training. So, now I'm trying to build the strength training back in with the walking!