baby number ?

Options
13»

Replies

• hiba_84
    hiba_84 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I am 10 weeks pregnant with baby no. 2. We have a boy who will be turning 3 in Jan.
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    21 weeks with baby no.3. I have a son who's 4.5, and a daughter who's 2.5. This one's a girl.
  • annethom13
    annethom13 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm 6 weeks pregnant with my third kid got two girls already 6 & 1, fingers crossed for a boy this time x
  • Lisa_Rhodes
    Lisa_Rhodes Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    This is baby #1 for us... a baby boy :) Between my two brothers, there are 6 girls and 1 boy so everyone is quite happy that it's a boy so my nephew can have someone to play with, haha. If it were a girl... be easier to get the hand-me-downs!
  • Momma2CharlieJane
    Momma2CharlieJane Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I am 18wks with #2 (don't know the sex). My DD turned 2 in Sept. I don't want to know the sex, but DH does. I didn't find out with our first, he did. May do the same this time around too. We have our u/s Wed.
  • tzig00
    tzig00 Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    This is baby #3. Not a clue when it's due, I have an ultrasound scheduled on the 31st to figure that out. There's going to be a 4 year gap in between my last one and this one.
  • wholefoodmama
    Options
    Hi y'all :) I'm 28 wks with baby #4. I have 2 boys, just 6 and 4.5 and a baby girl 18mo. The gaps between my babies are shrinking thanks to surprise bfps lol DH is getting a little concerned ;)
  • Nique85
    Nique85 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    #2 for me. My daughter turned two in September. I find out January 2nd what we are having. I am very excited.
  • KellyMommy6
    Options
    35 weeks with baby #2 (a girl) my son is 14 months