**Official week 5 thread**

Options
2»

Replies

• kaylikee
    kaylikee Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Wow mine seems so small and simple compared to some lol I feel I should find a better one but I'm too tired to worry about it now. I eat this a lot and it's easy.
    strawberry eggs

1 large egg
    1/2 cup egg whites
    1 cup strawberries cut up
    1 tsp vanilla
    1 packet truvia

mix eggs, vanilla and truvia together in bowl. If you want to use butter to coat the pan you may but I don't. put mixture in frying pan. sprinkle strawberries on top. cover with lid. cook on low heat til it bubbles in the middle.

cal-194
    Fat-5
    Carb-17
    Sugar-9
    Protein-20
    Sodium-259 (ouch I know)

I don't always add the vanilla and truvia either. just depends on how I feel I guess...
  • BMP9713
    BMP9713 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Greek salad
    Ingredients
    1 head romaine lettuce chopped
    3 Roma tomatoes chopped
    1 cucumber chopped
    1 small red onion chopped
    1/4 cup olive oil
    4tsp lemon juice
    1/2 tsp dried oregano
    Salt and pepper to taste
    Directions
    1 cup crumbled feta cheese 6 black Greek olives pitted and sliced
    In shallow bowl combine lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber,and onion. Sprinkle with oils , lemon juice and salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle feta cheese and olives on top and serve

Calories:114
    Total fat:6.7g
    Protein: 4.9g
    Vitamin A: 15.9%
    Vitamin C:16.2%
    Calcium:14.2%
    Iron: 3.7%
  • Oh_Allie
    Oh_Allie Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    One of my favorite recipes!

Dlf1VFd.jpg

Put boneless, skinless chicken breasts (they can be frozen) in the bottom of the crock pot, cover with brown rice and soups. Wrap each corn on the cob piece in tin foil and set around the side of the crock pot. Cook on high for 4-5 hours or on low for 6-7 hours. If you like your chicken a little moist, shred it with a fork and cook on low for an additional 20-30 minutes.
  • kyoung1908
    kyoung1908 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    lol oops I deleted my first post! It contained no vegetables or fruit!!

Cranberry-Pineapple Sauce

Servings: 12 • Serving Size: 1/4 cup

Calories: 54.5 • Fat: 0.2 g • Protein: 0.2 g • Carb: 13.9 g • Fiber: 1.2 g

8 oz fresh cranberries
    20 oz can pineapple in pineapple juice
    1/3 cup sugar (or agave)

Drain liquid from pineapples into a measuring cup. Add water so that you have a total of 1 cup liquid. Add to sauce pan with sugar and bring to a boil.

Place cranberries in a food processor or chopper and chop fine. Add to pan and stir well. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until thick (about 10 minutes).

Place pineapple in a food processor and chop. Add crushed pineapples to cranberry sauce and cook one more minute.

Allow to cool then place in a covered container and refrigerate overnight.

Makes 3 cups.
  • justformel
    justformel Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I got this recipe from the Practical Paleo book, which I highly recommend even if you don't do Paleo. There are some amazing things in this book, tested by my children and they LOVED it.

Chicken Thighs with Honey-Mustard Sauce

6 Chicken Thighs (Bone In, skin on)
    2 tbsp melted butter or coconut oil
    1-2 tbsp stone ground mustard
    1 tbsp raw honey
    1/2 tsp of paprika
    Sea Salt to taste

*Pre-heat the oven to 375 degrees.
    *Combine melted butter, mustard, honey paprika and salt in a small bowl to create a sauce for the chicken.
    *Dredge each chicken thigh in the sauce, spreading it evenly onto the skin and bottom side. Use a brush if you find it helpful.
    *When the skillet is heated, place the thighs skin side down into the pan. Allow the thighs to cook for approximately 2-4 minutes until golden brown on the skin side.
    *Flip the thighs over for about 2 minutes in the skillet, then transfer to a cookie sheet and place into the oven until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees. (Approx 20 minutes).
    *Remove the chicken from the oven and allow it to cool before eating or storing.
    *Note: upon cooling, the butter and sauce will become hardened. Scoop a portion of it out when you re-heat the chicken to eat later. Place it on top of the meat and it will melt back into a delicious sauce!

Serves 6, nutritional info is per thigh with sauce:

Calories-172.3
    Total Fat-13
    Saturated Fat-5
    Cholesterol-57.8
    Sodium-161.8
    Total Carbs-3.7
    Dietary Fiber-0.5
    Sugars-3
    Protein-10.3

For a side dish to accompany chicken: Spicy Baked Cauliflower and Sweet Potatoes

1 head of cauliflower, stem and leaves removed, roughly chopped,
    1 sweet potato, diced
    1 yellow onion, diced
    4 tablespoons fat of choice, melted (i used bacon fat)
    1 tablespoon smoked paprika
    2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
    1 teaspoon dried oregano
    1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
    salt and pepper, to taste

*Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
    *Add all ingredients to a 9×13 glass baking dish. Mix well.
    *Place in oven to cook for 30-35 minutes until sweet potatoes are tender.

Serves 3-4, for nutritional info I'm using 4 servings, and this will be per serving:

Calories-191.5
    Total Fat-13.5
    Saturated Fat-5
    Cholesterol-12.3
    Sodium-81.3
    Total Carbs-12.8
    Dietary Fiber-6
    Sugars-6.3
    Protein-3.8

Note: I do believe this can be split up to more than 4 servings which will lower facts per serving. The info was calculated using a medium head of cauliflower, medium sweet potato, and large yellow onion.

For another side or dessert, Easy Fruit salad:

1 pint strawberries-cleaned, hulled and sliced
    1 lb seedless grapes, halved
    3 kiwis, peeled and sliced
    3 bananas, sliced
    1 (21 oz) can peach pie filling

*In a large bowl, combine the strawberries, grapes, kiwis, and bananas. Gently mix in peaches.
    *Chill for 1 hour before serving

Serves 10, per serving facts:

Calories-151
    Total Fat-0.4
    Saturated Fat-0
    Cholesterol-0
    Sodium-30.3
    Total Carbs-36.7
    Dietary Fiber-3
    Sugars-22.7
    Protein-1.1

Note: I also believe this can be more than 10 servings.

It was easier for me to put a meal together with fruits and veggies, than have one recipe total. Sorry for the long post and I hope this is ok for the challenge. :happy:
  • soccerella
    soccerella Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Here is who has completed the challenge so far:

77chantelle
    AprilStar480
    BMP9713
    dillyg08
    jessecpwrs
    jfea
    kaylikee
    kyoung1908
    loveme445
    Oh_Allie
    Pfil
    rhearron26
    sexyparti
    SouthernGirlStarving
    tambam72
    Tolstoy26
    Veganmafia

If your name is not on there, but you've posted, go back and check your post against the rules. You likely didnt include nutritional information or any fruits/veggies
  • Anne0209
    Anne0209 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    APPETIZER:
    Deviled Eggs
    Weight Watcher Recipes
    Servings: 4 • Serving Size: 2 halves • Old Points: 3 pts • Points+: 3
    Calories: 96.8 • Fat: 7.5 g • Carb: 1.0 g • Fiber: 0.0 g • Protein: 6.3 g • Sugar: 0.3 g
    Sodium: 156.1 mg

4 large hard boiled eggs, cooled and peeled
    2 tbsp low fat mayonnaise
    1 tsp dijon mustard
    paprika
    salt and fresh pepper to taste
    2 tbsp chopped chives

Cut eggs in half longways. Remove yolks and put them in a bowl. Add mayonnaise, mustard, salt and pepper. Stir well and pipe them back into egg whites. Top with chopped chives and paprika.

MAIN DISH:
    Weight Watchers Southern Style Oven Fried Chicken Recipe
    Ingredients:
    - 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
    - Pam Butter Flavored Non-Fat, Nonstick Cooking Spray
    - 1/2 tsp Kosher salt
    - 1/4 tsp black pepper
    - 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
    - 1/2 tsp granulated onion powder
    - 3 oz buttermilk
    - 1/2 cup cornflake crumbs, crushed finely
    - 1 pound uncooked boneless, skinless chicken breast, four 4-oz pieces*
    * You can use chicken wings and drumsticks with this recipe as well, just make sure to remove the skin
    Directions:
    Preheat oven to 365ºF. Lightly coat an 8 X 8 X 2-inch baking dish with the butter flavored nonstick, non-fat cooking spray; set aside.
    Combine flour, salt, pepper, onion powder and cayenne pepper together in a medium-size bowl. Place buttermilk and corn flakes crumbs in 2 separate shallow bowls.
    Roll chicken breast halves in flour mixture and evenly coat each side. Next dip chicken into buttermilk and then corn flakes crumbs.
    Place coated chicken breasts in prepared baking dish. Spray chicken with a light coating of the Butter Flavored non-fat cooking spray. Bake until chicken is tender and no longer pink, about 25 to 30 minutes (there is no need to flip the chicken during baking). Makes 4 servings.
    Serving size is 1 chicken breast

229 Calories, 10 g Fat

SIDE DISH:
    Weight Watchers Classic Roasted Vegetables
    Ingredients
    2 medium red bell peppers, seeded and cut into 4 panels
    1 medium zucchini, trimmed and cut on the diagonal into 1/4 inch thick slices
    1 medium yellow squash, trimmed and cut into 1/4 inch thick slices
    1 medium Vidalia onion, root end left intact, cut into 8 wedges
    1 lb thick asparagus, trimmed
    3 cloves garlic, minced
    4 tsp EVOO
    1 tsp balsamic vinegar
    1/2 tsp dried basil
    3/4 tsp salt
    1/4 tsp pepper
    Directions
    1. Preheat oven to 450. Place one oven rack in the upper third of the oven and one in the lower third. Spray 2 baking sheets and set aside.

2. Cut each pepper panel on a diagonal into 2 triangles. Transfer to a large bowl and add zucchini, squash, onion, asparagus, oil, vinegar, basil, salt, and pepper. Toss well to evenly coat with seasonings. Divide the veggies between the 2 baking sheets.

3. Bake the veggies, tossing from time to time, until tender and lightly browned, 25-30 minutes. Serve at once or at room temperature.

Notes:
    4 servings

107 calories
    5g fat
    4g protein
    2 Point

DESSERT:
    Weight Watcher Cupcake Brownies

Ingredients
    3/4 cup all-purpose flour
    1/2 cup brown sugar, plus
    1 tablespoon brown sugar, firmly packed
    3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
    1/2 teaspoon baking soda
    1/4 teaspoon salt
    1/2 cup water
    1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
    1/2 teaspoon cider vinegar
    1 1/2 teaspoons margarine, melted
    1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
    Directions
    Preheat oven to 350°.
    In a bowl, stir together flour, brown sugar, cocoa, baking soda and salt.
    In a second bowl stir together remaining ingredients.
    Pour water mixture over flour mixture and,.
    Stir until batter is smooth.
    Pour into a nonstick 12 hole muffin tin coated with cooking spray.
    Filling until half full.
    Bake until toothpick inserted in center of cupcake comes out clean, 18 to 20 minutes.
    Remove from oven.
    Let stand 5 minutes then turn out onto rack to cool.

Nutrition Facts
    Serving Size: 1 (35 g)
    Servings Per Recipe: 12
    Amount Per Serving:
    Calories 77.6
    Fat 0.7g
    Sugars 10.5 g
    Carbohydrate 17.4g
    Dietary Fiber 0.7g
    Sugars 10.5 g
    Protein 1.1g
  • worsleys13
    worsleys13 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    SPINACH AND MOZZARELLA EGG BAKE

Serves 6

Ingredients:

Nonstick cooking spray
    1 to 2 teaspoons olive oil
    4 packed cups spinach
    1 1/2 cups shredded low-fat mozzarella
    1/3 cup thinly sliced green onions
    8 eggs, beaten
    1 teaspoon Spike seasoning (or any all-purpose seasoning mix that's good with eggs)
    Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste

Directions:
    1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Spray an 8 1/2-by-12-inch glass or crockery casserole dish with olive oil or nonstick spray. Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat, add spinach, and stir just until wilted, about 2 minutes. Transfer spinach to the casserole dish, spreading it around so the bottom of the dish is covered. Layer cheese and sliced onions on top of spinach.
    2. Beat eggs with seasoning, salt, and pepper, and pour into the casserole dish. Use a fork to gently stir so eggs, spinach, and cheese are evenly combined.
    3. Bake for about 35 minutes or until mixture is completely set and starting to lightly brown. Let cool about 5 minutes before cutting and serving. (The dish will settle down some as it cools.)

Nutrition per serving:
    160 calories
    10g fat
    2.5g carbs
    14g protein
  • health1971
    Options
    Fig and Walnut Energy Bars :bigsmile:

Makes about 12 two-inch bars

Prep time: 20 minutes
    Cook time: 40 minutes

Ingredients:

1 1/2 cups raw walnuts
    1/3 cup whole-wheat flour
    1/8 tsp baking soda
    1/8 tsp baking powder
    1/4 tsp sea salt
    1/2 tsp cinnamon
    1/3 cup light brown sugar
    1/2 cup dried cranberries
    1 cup dried Turkish figs
    1 large egg
    1 tsp puree vanilla extract

Directions:

1). Preheat oven to 325 degrees and line an 8x8-inch baking pan with parchment paper, across the bottom and both sides.
    2). toast the walnuts at 325 degrees for about 10 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside.
    3). Blend together flour, baking soda, baking powder, sugar, cinnamon, salt, and half of each dried fruit.
    4). Transfer the mixer to a large bowl and mix in the walnuts and the rest of the dried fruit with your hands.
    5). Whisk the vanilla and egg together, then add it to the fruit mixture.
    6). Blend well and spread into the pan, packing it down with your fingers to even it out.
    7). Remove from the oven and transfer to a wire rack by lifting the bars from the pan by the edges of the parchment paper. When cooled, use a sharp knife to cut into 12 pieces. Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 10 days.

Per bar:

* 200 cal
    * 10 g fat (1 g sat)
    * 28 g carbs
    * 70 mg sodium
    * 4 g fiber
    * 5 g protein

This is my go to energy bar after/before a good workout :love:

Taking a step at a time to reach my goal always :flowerforyou:
  • gtdattitude
    gtdattitude Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    This is one of my favorite recipes. I am a vegetarian but you can easily add grilled chicken or steak to this dish. Also the vegetables can be swapped out for your favorite veggies. The nutrition info is based on how I make it.

Peanut Noodle Sauté

Ingredients:

8 ounces whole grain spaghetti

1 bunch green onions, sliced (set aside green parts for garnish)

1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger root

2 tablespoons of all natural peanut butter

1/4 cup of tamari (or soy sauce) - I use low sodium

1/4 cup plus 2 Tablespoons of veggie broth

1 tablespoon cider vinegar

1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes

2 sliced carrots

4 sliced spears of asparagus

1/2 cup of ****ake mushrooms

Directions:
    1. Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling water until done. Drain.
    2. Meanwhile, combine veggies and onions in a small skillet. with 2 tablespoons of veggie broth. Saute over low heat until tender. Add ginger; cook and stir for 1 to 2 minutes. Mix in peanut butter, soy sauce, water, vinegar, and red pepper flakes. Remove from heat.
    3. Toss noodles with sauce, veggies, and serve.
    4. Garnish with green part of green onions

Serves 4
    Calories - 265
    Fat - 6 grams
    Sodium - 474 mg
    Protein - 10 grams
  • tambam72
    tambam72 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    deleted to keep recipes secret for voting :)
  • tambam72
    tambam72 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    lol oops I deleted my first post! It contained no vegetables or fruit!!

Cranberry-Pineapple Sauce

Servings: 12 • Serving Size: 1/4 cup

Calories: 54.5 • Fat: 0.2 g • Protein: 0.2 g • Carb: 13.9 g • Fiber: 1.2 g

8 oz fresh cranberries
    20 oz can pineapple in pineapple juice
    1/3 cup sugar (or agave)

Drain liquid from pineapples into a measuring cup. Add water so that you have a total of 1 cup liquid. Add to sauce pan with sugar and bring to a boil.

Place cranberries in a food processor or chopper and chop fine. Add to pan and stir well. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until thick (about 10 minutes).

Place pineapple in a food processor and chop. Add crushed pineapples to cranberry sauce and cook one more minute.

Allow to cool then place in a covered container and refrigerate overnight.

Makes 3 cups.
    This sounds great. I may use it as a side for Thanksgiving. Thanks for sharing!!
    Tammie
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,077 Member
    Options
    i have a breakfast that i like it's from the biggest loser

strawberry breakfast banana split

1 1/2 tsp fat free, sugar free hot fudge
    1 small banana chopped up, they say cut it in half
    1/4 cup fat free, sugar free vanilla yogurt
    1/3 cup chopped strawberries
    1 tbs crunchy high fiber low sugar cereal ( i use grape nuts)

195 calories one serving, 5g protein, 46g carb, 5g fiber 88mg sodium, less than 1g fat
  • RaineyLaney
    RaineyLaney Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Here is my recipe: (it is pretty basic, but I am diabetic and I eat for that and also try to keep it healthy and high in potassium, I have run low on potassium where the dr. has given me a prescription in the past)

Cajun cod fish with veggie, cottage cheese and mango (and all cooked and ready in less than 10 minutes) (minus cutting up mango, I do mine ahead of time and pre baggie them in 3oz bags so it is grab and go)

4 oz cod fish (I buy vacume sealed fillets, that way they stay nice and fresh)
    1/2 C. Fat free Cottage cheese sprinkled with black pepper
    1C or 156g frozen broccoli florettes w/ seasoning and cheese
    3oz (or a cup) of fresh mango
    8oz low sodium V8 juice

Total figures are as follows
    Calories = 386
    Carbs =36
    Fat = 11
    Protein= 41
    cholesterol=70
    Potassium= 1,261 (you should get 4,700 daily)
    Sodium=657 (this is a very low sodium for a main meal)
    Sugar= 23
    Fiber=15

Cod fish (4oz) (I am a very lazy, busy cook, I don't have much time to cook meals and this is a realy quick meal to make)

Place cod on plate and put in microwave for 2 min. (do not add seasoning to fish yet), when done, drain off the water/fluid, then sprinkly approx 2 tbls of pure 100% lemon juice over fillet, sprinke black pepper and cajun seasoning over fish flillet. Nuke another 2 minutes. To tell if fish is done, flake a bit with a fork, it should flake apart, if it isn't, nuke for another minute. (don't over cook or fish will get tough).

As fish is cooking on another plate, I put the frozen broccoli, place that in microwave when fish is done or while you are putting seasoning/lemon on fish. Nuke for approx 3 minutes. Then put fish back in microwave and pull out the broccoli. Sprinkly with Mrs dash salt free chipotle seasoning and sprinkle with serving size (per package) of shredded cheese. Now fish should be done and switch with broccoli again. Nuke broccoli 1-2 more minutes. Untill cheese is melted.

Place fish, broccoli and 1/2cup cottage cheese on plate (I sprinkle my cottage cheese with pepper and I only use fat free cottage cheese). Then add your 3oz (or cup) of mango to your meal with an 8oz glass of V8 and your set for a very healthy vitamin packed lunch or dinner. and it only took approx less than 10 minutes from freezer to table. (minus cutting up the mango. I do my mango up in advance and put in zip lock baggies at 3oz weights, so I can just grab and go)

If anyone wants the total break down per food item. I have an open food diary and will make this for my lunch today. 11-18-13

You get your meat (protein), 4-1/2 servings of veggies (V8 counts as 2 servings and 2 for broccoli), you get one dairy, and 2 servings of 1/2c of fruit
  • soccerella
    Options
    This is one of my favorite recipes to do. I make it for a lot of events i'm invited to because its very easy and people don't realize its healthy

Mixed fruit bars

two simple ingredients, a box of angel food cake and a bag of frozen fruit (defrosted)

Betty Crocker - Angel Food Cake Mix, 1 container 1,680 total calories
    Great Value - No Sugar Added Berry Medley With Strawberries,Blackberries,Blueberries & Red Raspberries, 1 container (3 cups ea.) 210 total calories

Preheat oven to 400
    Mix cake mix and bag of fruit together in a large bowl (do not add the water as described on cake box).
    Place in an ungreased 9x13 cake pan (or similar size)
    bake ~30 minutes or until top of cake is a golden brown
    Allow to cool slightly and cut into "bars"

You can reduce the serving size even more by making smaller bars, but this assumes one tray making 24 bars

Total: cals:1,890 carbs:435 fat:2 protein:27 sodium:3,720 sugar:306
    Per Serving: cals: 79 carbs: 18 fat: 0 protein: 1 sodium:155 sugar:13

its got a bit of carbs and sugar, but its low cal, low sodium, and fat free! You can use any type of fruit you like, the moisture from the fruit reacts with the cake mix to create a light, fluffy, and very yummy cake bar
  • progressnotperfection84
    Options
    I got this from Skinnytaste.com. I really enjoy it very much. Low cal and HIGH in protein!

http://www.skinnytaste.com/2009/02/crock-pot-santa-fe-chicken-425-pts.html

Crock Pot Santa Fe Chicken
    Skinnytaste.com
    Servings: 8 servings • Size: 1 cup • Old Points: 3 pts • Points+: 4 pts
    Calories: 190 • Fat: 1.5 g • Fiber: 5.6 g • Carbs: 23.1 g • Protein: 21 g

Ingredients:

24 oz (1 1/2) lbs chicken breast
    14.4 oz can diced tomatoes with mild green chilies
    15 oz can black beans
    8 oz frozen corn
    1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
    14.4 oz can fat free chicken broth
    3 scallions, chopped
    1 tsp garlic powder
    1 tsp onion powder
    1 tsp cumin
    1 tsp cayenne pepper (to taste)

salt to taste

Directions:

Combine chicken broth, beans, corn, tomatoes, cilantro, scallions, garlic powder, onion powder, cumin, cayenne pepper and salt in the crock pot. Season chicken breast with salt and lay on top.

Cook on low for 10 hours or on high for 6 hours. Half hour before serving, remove chicken and shred. Return chicken to slow cooker and stir in. Adjust salt and seasoning to taste. Serve over rice or tortillas and your favorite toppings.
  • soccerella
    Options
    Please remember to go over to the meals thread and check out the team meals for this week to vote for your favorite!

Voting as well as this challenge end at 8pm est tonight.

only 19/51 people have voted for the meals

and only 26/51 have a complete for this weeks challenge as well!

If you dont see your name here make sure you're posting your recipe in this thread, it includes a fruit and/or veggie, and has nutritional info!

77chantelle
    Anne0209
    AprilStar480
    BMP9713
    dillyg08
    gtdattitude
    health1971
    jessecpwrs
    jfea
    justformel
    kaylikee
    kyoung1908
    ljdanny
    loveme445
    Nida1932
    Oh_Allie
    Pfil
    progressnotperfection84
    raineylainey
    rhearron26
    sexyparti
    soccerella
    SouthernGirlStarving
    tambam72
    Tolstoy26
    Veganmafia
    worsleys13
  • justformel
    justformel Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Please remember to go over to the meals thread and check out the team meals for this week to vote for your favorite!

If you dont see your name here make sure you're posting your recipe in this thread, it includes a fruit and/or veggie, and has nutritional info!

rhearron26

Looks like a typo. Should be khearron26. :happy: Thanks
  • khearron26
    khearron26 Posts: 171 Member
    Options

rhearron26

Looks like a typo. Should be khearron26. :happy: Thanks

Thanks! :tongue:
  • pambo1999
    pambo1999 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    So hope I am not late, I have been fighting a sinus infection and I lost.... Antibiotics and a shot in the butt and I hope I am on the road to recovery. Any who, recipe.....

I love my sweets and i found a chocolate chip cookie recipe that is pretty darn good.

2 tablespoons softened butter
    2 teaspoons canola oil
    1/2 cup dark brown sugar
    1 teaspoon vanilla
    1/8 teaspoon salt
    1 large egg white
    3/4 cup flour
    1/4 teaspoon baking soda
    1/2 cup chocolate chips

Directions:

Preheat oven to 375 and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
    In medium bowl, cream butter, oil and brown sugar. Add vanilla, salt and egg white and mix thoroughly. In separate bowl, stir together flour, baking soda and chocolate chips. Use wooden spoon to add flour mixture to cream mixture.
    Drop rounded 1/2tsp measurers of dough onto cookie sheet. Bake 4 - 6 minutes or until done to your liking.

Serving Size: 1
    Amount Per Serving% Daily ValueCalories 122.9 Calories from Fat 4335%Total Fat 4.8 g7%Saturated Fat 2.5 g12%Cholesterol 5.0 mg1%Sodium 75.4 mg3%Total Carbohydrate 19.4 g6%Dietary Fiber 0.6 g2%Sugars 12.7 g51%Protein 1.4 g2%

for those of you following weight watchers it is 1 point per cookie.
This discussion has been closed.