Northwest Indiana / NW Indiana / NWI

Options
Any new members from the Schererville/Munster/Hammond areas?

Replies

• Nikki_7680
    Options
    I live in Dyer!
  • Pang29pang
    Pang29pang Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    south bend here !!!
  • CeeCeeMee
    CeeCeeMee Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Good Morning from Michigan City!
  • nwindianawalkinggroup
    Options
    Schererville here.
  • Trad78
    Trad78 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Griffith!
  • nwindianawalkinggroup
    Options
    Hi neighbor! Can't wait till spring when I can get back out on the wonderful trails we have out here!! Have you ever done any of the fun runs with Fleet Feet Sports store in Schererville? They are not only for runners but for walkers too. Walkers do half the route that the runners do. Absolutely free, and they offer them every couple of weeks. Look up Fleet Feet store in Schererville for more info. They are great motivation to get moving with a bunch of others! :)
  • Trad78
    Trad78 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Never done any of the runs, honestly, never heard of it before. I usually just bike on the trails. Will definately check it out though. Thanks!
  • nwindianawalkinggroup
    Options
    Yes Fleet Feet is a wonderful store and they are located right next to a bicycle store, in Schererville off Cline and Route 30. For the fun runs/walks they use the Pennsy Greensway trail which is a pretty good paved trail. They have them every couple of weeks weather permitting. They also sometimes team up with the bicycle store and offer bike riding events. Fleet Feet is a nation wide store so we are very lucky to have one right in our area!! :) They also offer training programs for people who would like to start running.
  • Pattie74
    Pattie74 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hello!

I'm in Dyer and look forward to getting to know some of you :) Been on MFP all long time, but didn't know this group in Northwest Indiana existed...glad it does!
  • Ladyhawk_78
    Ladyhawk_78 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello from Portage!
  • nwindianawalkinggroup
    Options
    :happy: