January 2013 Sleevers

Options
I would like to join a group that had their surgery in January 2013. It would be nice to share and give same support 10 months out. Thanks

Replies

• larsen626
    larsen626 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I had mine 1/31/13 at this date I have lost 94 lbs since surgery I had my first plateau went 5 weeks with no loss just broke thru that on wednesday I still have 100 lbs to lose not sure what I will get but feeling good about where I am at starting at 400 lbs wore size 34/36 or 6x now 18/20 1x a lot of those who have had sleeve surgery start where I am at now so a little overwhelming for me to understand because of where I started!!
  • suzee279
    Options
    I had my surgery 1/24/2013. Am down 84 lbs post surgery with about 40 to go(my personal goal). I have found that I will lose weight for a few weeks and then stop for a couple of weeks and then start to lose again. I am dealing with an arthritic hip and finding it next to impossible to exercise so I am sure that is slowing everything down as well.

All in all , this has been a really great thing. I would never have been able to lose the amount of weight I have in the last year or so.

Friend me!

Susan