Going Back on Fertility MEDS... Need a femera buddy

Options
Had my apt today. Going to start another round of Femera here soon, with the ultrasounds. It starts all over. Hubby is going to be tested here soon too. Anyone else currently on fertility drugs. Would love to have some cycle friends :)

Replies

• fairie_marie
    Options
    I'm not on them and hopefully once hubby's issues are fixed I wont need them but I wanted to wish you the best of luck!! and you should def. get hubby checked!!! I thought it was all me and come to find out it was him as well.. It could be something super simple to fix too..
  • powellfam2006
    powellfam2006 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Yah we are working on that, I am supposed to wait for the dr. to call the endocrinologist and get his results, and then move on to hubby! How are things with you :)
  • truddy6647
    truddy6647 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I am on clomid this month first time I have ever used fertility meds on Mon I get an ultrasound........we r trying iui with clomid
  • powellfam2006
    powellfam2006 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I am waiting to have hubby tested again this round. He was fine and we got pregnant with #1 in 3 cycles. But this time it's been a few years and probably 12-15 cycles. He is out of town on and off this month so it will probably have to wait till January. So we shall see