Friday 11/15 Weigh-In: Final Week of Fall Challenge

PinkNinjaLaura
PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
Final week of the fall challenge. Cindylu, I think we're the last two diehards standing. It was fun while it lasted. :smile:

I hoped to lose 13.5 pounds. I lost 8.5. Didn't quite get there, but still very respectable.

Replies

• PinkNinjaLaura
    I was down 3.7 pounds this week. Last week I had been up so part of this week's loss was correction from that, but I also finally put a good week together with my eating. Feel like I'm back on the right track.
  • cindylu1962
    cindylu1962 Posts: 322 Member
    11/08/13: 152.8
    11/15/13:149.6

Also, correcting a back week and then some!
    I am soooo happy.
    I don't remember if I had an exact weight goal for this challenge but my fitness challenge was successful.

I feel like I'm back on track after a very long 6 weeks of no scale success.

Congrats to Laura. You are amazing!

We'll have to come up with something creative for our next challenge. We still need to raise the bar.:flowerforyou:
  • cindylu1962
    Just looked at my initial weigh in for 9-13-13: 160.2. Now I'm 149.6.
    That's 10.6 pounds down for the challenge period. Hip hip hooray!!!!
    :love:
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    Just looked at my initial weigh in for 9-13-13: 160.2. Now I'm 149.6.
    That's 10.6 pounds down for the challenge period. Hip hip hooray!!!!
    :love:

That is awesome! Really well done!
  • LBinSF
    LBinSF Posts: 81 Member
    Hey Everyone! Hope you have a great weekend...

Weight UPdate:
    Today: 170.2.
    Startingn Weight for this Fall Challenge (on Sept.13th) was 177.4.

So, I'm down 7.2 pounds.
    Pleased with the weight lost.
    Did not do the 2nd part of the goal (2x Week Yoga).

It's been 4 weeks since I've worked out regularly (due to using work and a break-up as a lame excuse). As one of our very successful group members pointed out - when you're under stress is exactly the time when I need to be working out in order to burn the stress off!

My body literally HURTS from lack of exercise. I feel tired, stiff, somewhat marshmallow-like from lack of weight lifting, and am feeling a bit of inflammation in my knuckles (arthritis runs in the family but it could also just be from high cortisol/ stress).
    After work today -i'll go to acupuncture. Then do a VERY brief cardio at the gym (I will commit to doing 10 minutes on the ellipticall)...
    Then, will attend a lecture and have dinner with a nice guy whom I've been very casually dating for a few weeks. And no more than 2 alcoholic beverages - is the goal for this evening.
  • Unaisha8
    Unaisha8 Posts: 247 Member
    Hey I'm still a die-hard lol :tongue:

Well I'm down 5 pounds since this challenge and I weigh 110 lbs woohoo. I feel confident with my body and I can wear whatever I want :smile:
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    LB isn't it amazing how fast your body starts to fall apart when it's used to exercise and then you stop/slow down? It's your body's way of letting you know it likes to move. Congrats on the 7+ pound loss, and for breaking into a weight range you haven't seen in years.

Unaisha I know you've been killing it with your workouts. Congrats on losing another 5 pounds! Being confident in your body has to be the best feeling ever. You've worked hard for that.
  • cindylu1962
    Hey I'm still a die-hard lol :tongue:

Well I'm down 5 pounds since this challenge and I weigh 110 lbs woohoo. I feel confident with my body and I can wear whatever I want :smile:
    That's terrific!, fellow die-hard! I'm not sure I'll ever get to your weight or even want to but it's a long way away. Congrats on your challenge success and your overall success. Quite impressive for you and for us to experience.
    Are we ready for a short challenge to get us through 2013 in good sytle? Any suggestions? I think the exercise has to be a big part of it.
    CindyLu:flowerforyou: 585704vohzfiasuy.gif