HHC update pilates class on sunday

Options
kariduane
kariduane Posts: 27 Member
Beautiful morning ride today! It was great to see so many HHC participants up and out early for the bike ride. If I counted correctly we had 28 people with everything from tri bikes, to road, hybrid and mountain bikes! Great fun was had by all as we followed it up with a metabolically efficient breakfast at Early Toast. Tomorrow morning at 10:45 is the first of 3 pilates classes. If you cannot make the class please email me in advance instead of posting online as I have a wait list going. Currently enrolled tomorrow are: Bernie D., Mark A., Tony G., Kim M., Cheryl H., Hannah P., Jay P., Marie P., Kelly B., Robert G., Sharon G., Vicki B., and Tracy B. Have a great weekend and be sure to follow Coach Michele and Amanda at ironmanlive.com tomorrow. Simply click on "Athlete Tracker" as it will update their progress throughout the day!

Replies

• kariduane
    kariduane Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Yes Caryn thank you so much for your pilates expertise! HHC folks it was such a treat as Caryn Kralovansky does an amazing job explaining what and where pilates originated, why it is important and basic moves to assist you with injury prevention and core strength. This week is about pilates at Energetic Wellness so do not miss this opportunity! Good weigh in this morning as this crew was one of the only groups that got to hop on the scale in the morning time! Keep up the good work this week!