Season 4 - Ep. 7 - "Dead Weight" - 11/24/13

Options
2»

Replies

• Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    I can't remember the name of the mom of the little girl, but she parents just like Lori did. "Oh yeah, honey..go play outside by yourself...just watch out for those zombies ya hear.." My mom wouldn't even let me play too far outside in a normal world and these people just let their kids out of sight in a zombie infested world. :laugh:
  • AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I can't remember the name of the mom of the little girl, but she parents just like Lori did. "Oh yeah, honey..go play outside by yourself...just watch out for those zombies ya hear.." My mom wouldn't even let me play too far outside in a normal world and these people just let their kids out of sight in a zombie infested world. :laugh:

It's true!!! I don't understand why they wouldn't take the point of view of Carol and try and prepare their children for the world they live in. I mean it's great that you're trying to make it as normal as possible for your kid but that's not the world you live in. They were kind of clueless about the whole end of the world thing.
  • NeonHeartz444
    Options
    I'm still getting sad without seeing Daryl. Oh well! I have netflix. :)