Wednesday 11/20 Weigh In

Options
Lost another pound- 177.8! I'm just really glad to be out of the 180's, and even though a pound a week is slow, it will get me there eventually!

Replies

• 86muffintop
    86muffintop Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Back at 190.4 :( .4 up from last week.
  • jenncookie1
    jenncookie1 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    180 today!! Woot! Woot! That's the 15 lb goal for me :smile: I'm going to shoot for 20 by Christmas!!!!!
  • katherine_casey
    Options
    Had a bit of a set back this past week and only managed to lose 0.2 lbs to make it 185 - which was my 15 pound weight loss goal by Thanksgiving so I'm happy to have met that ahead of time. I was hoping to somehow lose another 5 pounds by the end of the month but time has flown by so I think I'll shoot for another 10-15lbs weight loss goal to ring in the new year!

Maybe we should start another group to keep up with the accountability!? Anyone interested?
  • StormSparks1994
    StormSparks1994 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    well looking back my starting weight was 219 and now i'm down to 211! whoop! and I definitely agree. ANOTHER GROUP!
  • jenncookie1
    jenncookie1 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Wonder if we could change the name of our current group to 20lbs By New Year's? That's an additional 5 past our Thanksgiving goal. If not I would love another group to keep our goal going! :smile:
  • kimberlyhenrie
    Options
    I am no where near my 15lb goal, but I've overall dropped 4lbs and actually 6 if you 8 if you count the upward swing I had in there. I am quite happy. My new goal is to see if I can claim 2.5 more lbs by Thanksgiving morning. I want to dip below the 250 mark and claim my space in the 240's. My secondary goal would be to claim in the 230's by Christmas.

Slow and steady wins the race!