Can-Can girls had great glutes and legs! 11/20

Options
garlic7girl
garlic7girl Posts: 2,234 Member
Look at the second video...first on is on abds.
http://www.fitnessmagazine.com/videos/m/74041086/frog-lift.htm?sssdmh=dm17.705032&esrc=nwfitdailytip111913tt

This is a cool cardio-toning exercise when you don't have a lot of time. Try it. I am tonight!

This video really shows another alternative way with good instruction although her outfit is killing me. I was afraid something was going to pop out! LOL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdP0Objysr8

WW

Replies

• aakaakaak
    aakaakaak Posts: 1,240 Member
    Options
    Does the girl in the first video eat anything ever?
  • Hestion
    Hestion Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Not sure about the first one, have to ask my trainer tommorow, they look like they would be good for my hip, but Im not doing anything without clearing it lol.

Squat kicks are out, squats are fine, no kicking.
  • nygiantschick
    nygiantschick Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    may have to give these a try...funny comment about the daily hiit girl. she actually had a very honest blog about having her implants removed a couple of months ago because they were too large for her body type and were causing her too many problems. i like her... she does some intense workouts-some are above my pay grade right now!!!
  • verdemujer
    verdemujer Posts: 1,397 Member
    Options
    Oh Lisa-Marie - I can't stand her voice. I had to quit watching their workouts when Freddy broke up with Zuka and moved in with Lisa. I'm not sure she totally took out her implants. She may have downsized them though. The very first videos of her, she's practically flat. And then Freddy came along and she started all kinds of changes which included implants. She's always had a rocking body and their exercises videos are top notch if you don't listen to her or buy into all the gear they endorse. I'm glad to hear that she's standing up for herself more and not letting him dictate so much of her life for the camera's sake. Freddy's brother Sean's transformation has been crazy impressive. You don't see Freddy on the other side of the camera though.

And the first one - I bet she's a model who doesn't do fitness at all. Fitness Mag doesn't always use real fitness people for their videos and photos. It depends on how the camera likes the model. They are slammed for that often.