GREEN TEAM-Week 6 Motivation

Options
2»

Replies

• FieryVixsin
    FieryVixsin Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone sorry I have been quiet this week, I've been busy. Sounds like everyone had productive weeks. I completed the challange this evening. I ended up running in place for a minute then doing 10x squats with shoulder presses and weights. I repeated this 10 times for 30 points. My husband stood by to keep my mind off what I was doing so it would pass quickly. IE trying to convince me the workout would be much more effective topless :laugh:

I already emailed Tammy this morning I had to leave early so I wasn't able to weigh in I'll email and post first thing in the morning.

::GO TEAM GREEN::
  • tambam72
    tambam72 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone sorry I have been quiet this week, I've been busy. Sounds like everyone had productive weeks. I completed the challange this evening. I ended up running in place for a minute then doing 10x squats with shoulder presses and weights. I repeated this 10 times for 30 points. My husband stood by to keep my mind off what I was doing so it would pass quickly. IE trying to convince me the workout would be much more effective topless :laugh:

I already emailed Tammy this morning I had to leave early so I wasn't able to weigh in I'll email and post first thing in the morning.

::GO TEAM GREEN::

Hahahaha Heather got to love those motivational husbands!! He was just trying to help!! Glad you got the challenge in!!
    Have a great day!!

Tammie
  • tambam72
    tambam72 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Ladies:
    Well the scale was not kind to me last week:184.1, this week 186.1..ugh first weight gain in a long time. I know it is because I pushed my body really hard and did not eat as well as I should have while doing it, hard lesson learned. Sorry ladies. You ladies have rocked this week!! Still need some weigh ins. Have a great day!!

Tammie
    (your disappointed but determined coach)
  • Tolstoy26
    Tolstoy26 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Good morning Green Team,

I already sent Tammie a message, but wanted to let the rest of you all know that I didn't do too hot this week. Unfortunately I put off the challenge until the last minute and went to the Dr. yesterday and got some news that I wasn't expecting (still waiting on test results to confirm or deny so nothing's for sure yet) and it put me into a funk last night and I didn't complete the challenge or stick eat healthy. I also gained .2 lbs and weigh 164 lbs. right now. My apologies for not getting in the challenge this week, definitely won't put it off again.
  • Oh_Allie
    Oh_Allie Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I messaged Tammie yesterday to make sure I got my weight in on time, but figured I should post it here, too. I already posted about the challenge, so I won't post about it again.

LW: 331.8
    CW: 329.6

-2.2 pounds :)
  • FieryVixsin
    FieryVixsin Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I already messaged Tammy.

Last week 178
    Current 180

I'm pretty pretty mad and can't really explain it. I did learn that putting the challenge off till the last night is not a good idea but I got it in so that's all that counts. Grats the the "losers".

Have a good day!