Who's still at this?

Options
AnnaZimm70
AnnaZimm70 Posts: 218 Member
The group seems to be getting smaller and quieter. Just wondering who is still doing the shred and how far you have gotten? Me, I just finished L2, D4 (D14 if we are counting cumulative days). Hate level 2 and have been taking breaks, but pushing through. If anyone has made it to L3, please tell me it is more manageable!

Replies

• lilahk95
    lilahk95 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm still hanging in there. I just finished L2D3 this morning. Level 2 has been a beast but I shall prevail and you will, too. :smile: Keep up the good work!
  • jackie_moo
    jackie_moo Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I've just completed L2D6 - im finding it does get easier :)
  • aries7298
    aries7298 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I'm starting L2 again.......... I got hurt/sick about 2 weeks ago.... so I am trying again. :grumble:
  • allieallieoxenfree
    allieallieoxenfree Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Level 3 is definitely not harder than Level 2, in my opinion, just different. I went back and did Level 1 because my shoulders were too sore to do L3 one day, and it was SO easy! It was almost funny how much stronger I've gotten this month.

3 more days!!
  • jbuc07
    jbuc07 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    I had to start over. But since I hate level one, I'm only doing 8 days LOL. Then I'll move on to level 2 for 10, and level 3 for 10. So technically 28day shred LOL.

ETA: That puts me at day 4 of level 1 finished....
  • ayeshab13
    ayeshab13 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi All,
    I completed the 30 days yesterday and have lost about 4kg. I feel a lot fitter and looking forward to starting on another of Gillian's DVD. It wasn't easy though... quite excruciating sometimes but I stuck in there... I am really glad I didnt give up. I didn't have any breaks in between. I hope to lose another 4kg by New Year.... however this is going to be very challenging with Christmas coming up. Any advice out there?
  • AnnaZimm70
    AnnaZimm70 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I just finished Level 2 -- apparently this is more of a 60 day shred for me! Hated Level 2 and looking forward to moving on.
  • jackie_moo
    jackie_moo Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm on level 3 day 9. I've been taking rest days (doing some walking instead) when i need a break :) i have no idea how much weight i've lost, cos i'm just taking measurements, but it's definately paying off. And for those of you struggling with level 2, level 3 IS easier!
  • 360hope360
    Options
    tomorrow will be my first day with the cd any one wanna join me on level one you can also add me as a friend