its not over. you have get back

Options
It's not over! You have get back
Being in fitness for five years, I know there are several hats you must wear. Fitness expert, sales manager, counselor, motivation, friend, planner to name a few.
I deal with alot of personalities. And no matter what the situation, it is evident that you have a relapse. We all (including me) are human and sometimes life deals us a curve ball. We can slip, being that we make a bad choice in our relationship, skip a day at the gym, cheat on a meal, lose our focus on our faith, make a business decision that falls threw.... That can trigger a fall back reaction. We are creatures of habit so when something gets hard we respond how we're comfortable. Whether comfort food, shutting down our emotions, going into a shell, playing it safe.
But I believe that a set back is a set up for a come back. That when you're in the mist of your blessing is when the trials are toughest. That when you are in that zone of the unknown anxiety is at its peek.
When that is happening stay diligent, steadfast, hungry, humble, stern in your conviction. The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
When you get to that last rep do 5 more, when you reach that last lap do 2 more, when you're all loved out, love harder, when you get threw a hundred calls and they didn't all end positive make 20 more. When you feel your prayers aren't being answered, pray more, harder, louder. Every day of waking is a new life so if you receive that blessing its not over. You have get back.
"your success is already written, you just have to claim it"
By, Vince Singletary
PS I'm hosting my blog talk radio show now on Mondays at 1pm Pacific @fitnessmajor