Measurements page!

MetalPisces
MetalPisces Posts: 261 Member
Hey everyone! Thought of the idea today. What about doing a measurements page where we could show our progress in loss of measurements! Sometimes that happens when there is no weight loss!!

Replies

• Cedura
    Cedura Posts: 184 Member
    I really like this idea (especially since I am hoping to see smaller upper arms!)

This website has great tips on how to get accurate measurements and has pictures to show you what is "right" when placing the measuring tape.
    http://www.livestrong.com/article/227625-how-to-properly-measure-your-body/
  • MetalPisces
    yah, I like to measure my actual waist, not where clothes places think are my waist, lol
  • MetalPisces
    Alright well I'll be the first. Since I've been measuring myself from the beginning, I'd like to show my progress!
    In inches:
    Starting Measurements (8/2013), Today, Total Loss
    Neck: 15, 15, 0
    Waist: 42.5, 40, 2.5
    Hips: 52.5, 50, 2.5
    Thigh: 26, 24, 2
    Calf: 19, 18, 1
    Bicep: 16, 15.5, 0.5
    Chest: 50, 47.5, 2.5

Wow, hadn't done this in a while!! I knew I had lost a good amount of inches in my thighs from the way my paints fit, but wow! 2 from my thighs, that usually takes me a lot longer than it has this time. Thank you recumbent bike!
  • bunbu
    bunbu Posts: 131
    Im not good at this measuring stuff. annoys me so wont be doing this cuz i measure wrong apparently. So ill stay with taking pics and seeing progress that way. :) i love the way i love already but know it will get better by the time hubby sees my at the end of december start of jan hopefully. :)
  • MetalPisces
    Im not good at this measuring stuff. annoys me so wont be doing this cuz i measure wrong apparently. So ill stay with taking pics and seeing progress that way. :) i love the way i love already but know it will get better by the time hubby sees my at the end of december start of jan hopefully. :)

maybe look at the link Heather posted and see?
  • bunbu
    bunbu Posts: 131

maybe look at the link Heather posted and see?

Oh wow I must of over looked that. sounds like a plan for this friday. Then I can see if i loose some inches before hubby comes hopefully at the end of december :)
  • MetalPisces
    yah! sometimes you can see drops there and not in weight!
  • MetalPisces
    Neck: 15, 14.5, 0.5
    Waist: 42.5, 39, 3.5
    Hips: 52.5, 49, 3.5
    Calf: 19, 17.5, 1.5
    Bicep: 16, 15.5, 0.5
    Chest: 50, 46.5, 3.5

if you look at my last numbers, I lost more off my neck,waist, hips, chest and calves :-)
  • MetalPisces
    Neck: 15, 14.5, 0.5
    Waist: 42.5, 38, 4.5
    Hips: 52.5, 48, 4.5
    Calf: 19, 17.5, 1.5
    Bicep: 16, 14.5, 1.5
    Chest: 50, 46.5, 3.5

Some more loses that I forgot to record at the end of last month, there is a grand total of 17.5 inches off my body since I start back in August 2013. Gotta keep going!!