Wii U players

Options
Huffdogg
Huffdogg Posts: 1,934 Member
I don't know many people with a Wii U right now. I'm playing a lot of Mass Effect 3 and some Assassin's Creed 3. Wouldn't mind having some people I knew a bit to play with.

Replies

• albinogorilla
    albinogorilla Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    so you are the other person who bought a wiiU?

i dont have those games, i play black ops 2 sometimes, but i can't get the control down coming from ps3 and xbox to survive long enough to enjoy it
  • Huffdogg
    Options
    Lol I am thinking about picking up Black Ops 2 next once I've finished off these two. I won't own a Sony or Microsoft system, so I've gotten used to just being satisfied with what I can get on Nintendo and the Mac.

Which, honestly, is plenty for me. I don't spend all that much time on video games anymore anyhow, and if I'm really marathoning, there's always WoW to suck up a day or so lol.
  • Huffdogg
    Options
    bad link
  • destructor2013
    Options
    I have a Wii U, but I don't have those games. I have NSMBU, Nintendo Land, and Super Mario 3D World at the moment. Looking to get Wonderful 101, Pikmin 3, and maybe a few others eventually, when I have the money to do so.
  • Huffdogg
    Options
    I played the demo for wonderful 101. It's pure chaos and madness, but seemed fun'ish.
  • destructor2013
    Options
    I played the demo for wonderful 101. It's pure chaos and madness, but seemed fun'ish.

Yeah I played the demo as well. It reminded me of a mix between Pikmin & Earth Defense Force.
  • Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    I know it's an old thread, BUT!!! I have played most of the games mentioned here. I could not put Wonderufl 101 down at all. The story, while cookie cutter, was still fun! The game itself was a challenge on Normal. Pikmin was the same thing as part one and two, but two different pikmin. I'm still playing Need for Speed and I just cracked open Mass Effect (never played the two previous ones). While I do own a PS4, I'm waiting on Thief and South Park Stick of Truth till I stop using my WiiU.